Pope's POV

This is shit... Just.. I hate it!

I hop into my car and drive to the coffee shop, stopping in a space near the door and walking in. "Hey," A boy said, catching my attention. He was about 5'3, and he looked to be 12. "What would you like to order? I'll pay for it." I snorted and sat at the table he was at. "You'll pay for my drink?" He nodded and pointed to a car next to mine. "I drive that 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350. I like my paint job and all but---" "Wait, how old are you?" I gaped.

"19."

"Alright... I drive a---"

"2016 Mercedes-Benz GT AMG. I know all types of cars." I scoff at him and he smirks, holding a straw in his hands. "You're not like the rest." Was all he muttered. I had ordered a latte with triple foam and he didn't order anything. "You're an odd creature, ya know that?" I whispered. "I get that tons." He smirked back.

"My name's Styxx." "Oh, Styxx as in River Styxx?" My eyes glistened and he smiled, throwing the straw at me. ""Haha, sure. I dropped out high school, though. I got a job as a model and I took it up." "Oh, did you?" I said.

"Yeah. Oh, shit! Well, I have to go umm..." "Pope. I'm Pope."

He smiled again and pecked my cheek, saying farewell and leaving me to wonder,

"Hmm... I have to examine Styxx more.. He seems mysterious..."