Carlie's POV

"Do NOT let him fuck you."

Georgia warned before I left in fish net pantyhose, a short skirt, and a tight-fitting shirt. I tied my hair back into a long braid and I walked out my door, sighing.

Niko.

Niko.

Niko.

I walked in Celebration Station and my eyes quickly darted to the second floor, with all the fun games and Laser Tag.

I couldn't play. Damn Spica. She didn't give me access to my bank account before I lefty. I paid the entrance fee and I sat down at a table, looking at all the cards they were being given so they could play.

Where was Niko? He had a tendency to be late but, I mean...

I sighed and groaned inwardly, standing up and walking around the place. I found myself up on the second floor, looking down at everyone. I saw Niko at the ticket stand I closed my eyes, clenching on the railing and spinning off, hanging on. Everyone's eyes turned to me as I let go, Niko turning around and sliding to catch me.

Everyone gasped then clapped for Niko. "It wasn't rehearsed, people..." I muttered to the crowd of people. Niko set me on the ground and he put something on my head, people aww'ing. "What? What'd you do?"

He chuckled and kissed me, more people aww'ing at us. His tongue found its way into my mouth as I held it back, our saliva mixing.

"Do NOT let him fuck you"

I pushed away the thought inwardly as his fingers traced along my back gently, and the noise around me quieted down. I decided to return the favor and I rolled my tongue around his, the space between us seperating then closing, our tongues keeping a rhythm.

 We finally pulled away and ate and drank soda the rest of the night, and he dropped me off at my doorstep. "Love you, C." He smiled, kissing me and waving at me, getting in his car and driving off.

I walk in my house and I see my friends lazily laying down and I squealed, jumping. "What?" Gaza said, sitting up and staring at me, the other following suit. "Niko's my official boyfriend!!!"

I told them what happened and they all aww'd. "No, not aww. Now they think you go for the strong, cheesy type." Our manager, Lilli, scowled. "Lil, calm down." She then showed me her phone and it showed me and Niko together.

"Wow..." I whispered, my pupils shrinking.

"I have a boyfriend."