Sun

Songs for this chapter:
-California Girls~ Katy Perry

"Giiiiiiiiirls" Chloe and I looked at eachother laughing. "I really got to pee" Cheryl pouted. "Well you're lucky, we're just passing a toilet" I smiled. Cheryl nodded and ran to the toilet. "Make it quick princess" Chloe yelled and Cheryl stuck out her tong as an anwser. " Drama Queen" I laughed. "You're right about that" Chloe anwsered.

There was a soft wind and a lot of sunshine. It was quite warm so i was wearing a red jumpsuit, Cheryl and Chloe wore shorts and a top. Oh how I loved those girls. They were always there for me and we always had fun. We're in this theme parc called Fantasy land the real reason is to celebrate my birthday but we say it's because of Chloe's promotion on her work. I don't really like my birthday... long story, but at the end they always try to make me feel special in a not to obvious way.

And then an pink blouse appeared from across the street. That was Cheryl, she loved pink. "Ah had a nice pee your majesty?" Chloe joked. "Oh shut up" Cheryl anwsered. I smiled and shook my head  unbelievable I thought and looked at my watch. "Holy... it's already two o'clock girls. We should get some lunch" I said. "Okay then let's go"

《Hey lovely people. Before you go on I want to let you know that this chapter is insanly short and the other chapters will be like four times as big. Maybe even bigger. The story really has to build so the spice begins later. I hope you all enjoy it and leave some comments or a vote.》