The party

Songs for this chapter:
-Focus~ Ariana Grande
-Wildest dream~ Taylor Swift
-Paper rings~Taylor Swift
-High~Dua lipa
-Sweater wheater~ The neighbourhood.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, I just got out of the shower and washed my hair. I was tracing a hand over mmyoy stomach as I felt my soft skin, then I decided to go for the full look. As I walked into my room and looked trough my drawer with underwear my phone rang. I putted it on speaker and said "hey Em, whats up?" She greeted me too and explained why she called "okay so...I got tea" "that always works with me" I giggle while deciding to put on red lace panties with a red lace brallete. "So...I don't know if Tom told you but..."

My phone rang again while I was in my bathrobe curling my hair, I clicked on speaker again and I heard a voice on the other side "hey Maddie" I smiled at myself in the mirror as I felt butterflies stur in my stomach "Hey Tom" I said trying to sound not nervous. "I was just calling to tell you I will pick you up at 8 okay?" He said, he sounded even more nervous than me to be honest. "Yeah sure, I look forward to it Tom" "Me too Mads" I heard him smile wich gave me a warm feeling. "okay well I'll see you then" I said and hung up after he said goodbye too.

"Shit...Cheryl can you help me with my zipper" I said panicking over my zipper, I couldn't reach it anymore with my short arms. Cheryl stormed at me zipping me up easily and handing my the earings I had been looking for

"Here you go" she said while looking at me trough the mirror juding if we missed something or not

"Here you go" she said while looking at me trough the mirror juding if we missed something or not. "Okay" I heard Chloe say while she walked into the room "Do you need to pee? You got everything? Hungry? Thirsty? Nervous?" She asked me urning a no on every point accept the last one. "If you keep doing this I will get nervous"  I joked urning an "sorryyy". "What time was he going to be here?" Cheryl asked while grabbing something from her room "at eight so we've 5 minutes or so" I said loud enough so she could hear me. I looked at my hair again, it was put up like a huge bun but it had gold elements in it wich colourd great with my ginger hair. My make up wasn't over the top but I was wearing some red shades with an eyeliner, giving my face some structure. I looked amazing if I said so myself, then Cheryl walked in with a big box "what are you planning?" Chloe laughed at Cheryl. "Hey don't judge yet, you both will love it" she said sticking her nose up in the air to look mature and certain. Chloe and I looked at eachother trying to hold our laugh as we watched Cheryl open the box, my mouth opend in awe when I saw the heels. The were red but the heel was conoletely made of golden strokes and patterns. It was beautifull "where did you get those?" I looked up at her giving her a curious look "It was my first shoe project and I'm honered if you'd wear them for me" dhe explained. "You made these?!? Cheryl they're amazing!" Chloe said also amazed by the heels I had know putted on my tiny feet. "I made them in your size just so you had something for your date ya know" she smiled at me and then turned to Chloe "Ooh and I made you this amazing-" she got cut of by the doorbell. They didn't ignore it this time, they stormed to the door while I was fiddeling my earings nervously. My god Maddie stop being a pussy, he didn't jusk ask you...remember what Emma said? Come one, you can do this, for once enjoy.