The fake scene.

It was monday, my first day of filming. And to be honest with you... I was so nervous that I could shit myself. Because I would have to wear a costume later on I decided to wear something comfortable. So I put on some jeans a nice T-shirt and Tom his sweater. He forgot to ask it back so I only discoverd myself wearing it when I got ready for bed that saturday night. As usual Marcus picked me up and we drove off to the set.

"Nervous?" He asked me while we were walking past Evelyn. "No just excited" I smiled back. I was lying my ass of but he didn't need to know. When we walked in David immidiatly approced us. "Hey Maddie, how are you feeling? Ready for your first day?" He asked me. I was to nervouw to talk so I decided to just nod with a big smile. "Good" he told me "so as you know you don't have your script just yet. That is because we wanted you to practice it with some impprtant people from here, just so they can help you and so you get used to working with them in that specific way. Are you okay with that?". I nodded once again and listend to his furter instructions. "You'll be sharing your dressing room with Emma because I know you guys are good friends. First you can go and put your costume on, on top of that you van put your bathrobe. That is to keep you warm and it has your name on the back so we know who you are from a distance. So go to your dressing room and after that I'll tell you what to do" he said. "Okay thank you sir" I said but he corrected me. "Call me David" I smiled as I walked to Emma her dressing room. Beneath her name it now had my name written on it. Maddie Houston. I smiled at it but then I opend the door seeing Emma waiting for me on her red couch.

Her dressing room wasn't that big but it certainly was cosy. It had this big red couch on the side of her room and then this weird clothing rack for her costumes to hang in order. At the other side she had this big mirror with make-up table. She liked to do her own make-up because she never had to wear that much of it. And there she was...reading her script. When she heared me her head tilted up at me and her eyes twinkled. "Do you like it?" she said while looking at the costume on a new chair she placed in the room. "The chair or the costume?" I joked. "the costume ofcourse dummie" she laughed. I smiled and looked at the costume. It was a typical slytherin school costume, a grey skirt with a white shirt and green tie, it also had a black slytherin robe. But underneath the school outfit were two other outfits, a green short dress with flair skirt and ripped jeans with a lace corset and a leather jacket with a snake printed on the back. "Omg...this is...badass." I laughed. "I know right. I love it to be honest" Emma said standig beside me looking at the clothes. "Me too, can't wait to wear it" I said. After that I put on my school costume and Emma and I walked towards the set where David was waiting for me. "Ah Maddie I see you're ready" he said "Do you like your costumes?" I nodded and smiled "Yes I do" he smiled back. "well then, let's get you your script. He lead me the way and I followed. We eventually ended at Evelyn her desk. "Hey sweatheart, do you have the script of Alice Swan for Maddie Houston?" she nodded and walked away. "She knows I'm the director but if you ask her like this you get your script, just tell her your name and your character name." he explained. While prossesing the information I nodded at him. When I had my script wich wasn't that thick we walked back to the set and there he guided me to a small sort of tent with a few chairs in them. "this is where you'll be practicing your lines with two people everytime. Those people will be Ruby, because she has a great vieuw on how it is going to look when you guys are going to film. And Tom because you'll be having a lot of scenes with him. So you go get yourself some coffee and a muffin, and then they'll be here in about 10 minutes." he smiled, I told him that I'd do that and he left with telling me Ruby would know when I had to go and film. I was excited, I didn't care how awkward me and Tom would be, this was an amazing opportunity for me.

Tom pov

I ran up to Ruby who I saw was already oproaching the tent. "Hey Ruby wait up" I yelled so she turned around. "Hey Tom, want to walk with me?" She asked. I shook my head and looked at her. "Are you okay love?" she then asked. I once again shook my head and opend my mouth to say something, but I closed it again because no words were coming out. She gave me a confused look. "Okay look, I need a favour" I then told her. "ehm okay, what is it?" she looked at me with a still confused face. "When we're going to do the scene in 30 minutes you need to let me do whatever I'm doing okay? Don't warn Maddie, leave it to me." I told her while looking deep into her eyes so she would know that I was serious. "Uhm... I don't know Tom, is it something dangerous? Could it cost me my job?" she looked at me with a little bit of fear in her eyes. "What?! No!" I told her "I assure you, if anybody gets upset, I'll take the blame." I saw her brows frown but then she made her decision "Fine, don't make me regret this Felton"