That one day.

Songs for this Chapter:
-Bad Habits~Ed Sheeran

Our heels clicked on the marmer floor as we walked into the next room. It had been too long since we'd been to a museum together, we used to do it all the time. Chloe smiled at me while she looked up from the discussion her and Cheryl were having about this statue. It was a statue of Apollo and Daphne and if you ask me, I love it! So does Chlo but Cheryl doesn't really get the story I think. After the debate we decided to walk on and look at the other artpieces around us. "So Mads, for real this time. How are things between you and Tom?" Chloe asked me and I smiled immidiatly. "They're amazing! I feel like since we moved in together a month ago I'm even more in love than before" I said and Chloe added "if that's even possible". Cheryl giggled and said "says the person swooning over Edward, practically Tom's best friend" "hey! I'm not the one moving in with my teacher!" Chloe laughed and I smiled at the discussion they were having. Again!These girl fight they're a married couple but it's the best thing ever. These two months since the premiere have been a bit of roller coaster but in a good way. I moved in with Tom and Cheryl is moving in with Mister Daddyissues. Chloe and Edward are also on a good note, they just want to take things slow considering Chlo's last ex. Who was an absolute dick we all know that. I also have a new role in the next Harry Potter movie. Glad I'm being brought back. Nick is living in our appartment with Chloe now since we aren't really using the space. He has a new job as a personal trainer in the gym around the corner. Now that really suits him but he still wants to become a lawyer. Oh yes underneath that big massa of muscles in a boy with a dream. If becoming someone who will help me from being arrested after I kill Chloe's ex. But all jokes aside. We're doing really good. It took me two years to find Tom back but those were woth it and I'm never going to loose him again. "Did you guys ever think about marrige?" I flooped out and they both frowned at me, they weren't prepared for that one. Neither was I though, don't understand where it came from. "Uhm no Mads I'm sorry" Chloe said still not completly understanding why she was even asked. "Did you?" Cheryl asked me and I shook my head. "No but just...asking I guess." I said and it's true, I haven't thoight about it. I do hope that Tom will ever ask me though, to marry is defenitly on my bucketlist. That may sound stupid but I just see it as something really special. "Well I hope you'll get married someday." Chlo said and she put her arm around me. "Yeah so do I" Cher said and did the same, I laughed "He better ask me or I'll whip his ass". I look at the two walking next to me, I've been through it all with these two by my side and look where we are now. Still together but getting older and living our lives. But I'll always love them...always.