Never Forget This Day

Songs for this chapter:
-Sofia~Clairo

We walked out together when Daniel said "I Actually had fun with you girls". "I don't know if that is a compliment but i'll take it" Chloe said. "Well I guess this is where we say goodbye" I smiled while I wanted to walk away. " Hey why leave that quickly?" Tom said surprised. "What do you wanna do then?" I said. "Well..we can spend the rest of the day together?" Daniel proposed. "Great idea lets do that" Cheryl said while almost jumping in Daniels arms. "If you want that, fine. You okay with it Chlo?" I said while trying to keep smiling. " Can i talk with you for a second mads?" she anwsered. "Sure, back in a minute guys" I smiled.

We walked away for a little bit, I knew she would see something was up...she always does. "Okay girl tell me wassup?" She said sirius. I wanted to say that nothing was wrong but I knew she would see I was lying. "It' s the birthday thing huh?" She said. I nodded "I just...I know he didn't mean to offend me but I just kind off snapped you know." I explained. "I know it's something thats hard for you... just know that youre mom wouldn't want this okay? Don't blame them or yourself try to focus on us, we're here for you Maddie. And I want to make today a really Nice day to make you smile. Come on give me a hug girl " Chloe said. I did it, I gave her a hug and it felt good. I started smiling again but this time it was a real smile. I know she's right let's just try and enjoy my birthday for once.

"You girls doing allright?" Tom asked. "Now we are" I anwsered. "Soooo...." Daniel started and Cheryl looked hopefull at me. "We're staying with you guys" I laughed. Cheryl was even more excited now and started to talk with Daniel again as we started walking. "She's crazy about him right?" Rupert said. "You don't say" Chloe said sarcasticly. "Let her be it's how she is" I said laughing a little. "Oh we don't judge" Rupert said while looking at Tom. "Yeah with that look you don't really confince me" Chloe said with a smirk. "You're hard to confince even without that look" I laughed. "Good point... but still don't believe it" she smiled. "Giiiiiiirls" "Oh who would that be" I said. "What now, You got to pee again?" Chloe joked. "Really funny didn't you want to go in that thing?" She asked while looking at Chloe. "YEEEES" Chloe started to smile while looking at the roller coaster.         " Well let's go then!!" Cheryl laughed. "Hey wait up" I yelled "Who's gonna watch our stuff?". Ofcourse nobody wanted to, I couldn't take this ride away from the girls and I don't trust man with our bags. " You know what I'll do it" I smiled. "Really?" Chloe asked. "Really" I said honest. The five of them ran away excited while I was looking for a bench to wait on. Once I found one I placed myself in the sun with the bags next to me. I was going to put my earbuds in when someone stood in my sunlight. "Mind if I join you?" It was Tom... ofcourse it was. "If you step out of my light, maybe" I said trying to be sirius.

"I'm sorry" I said. "For what?" Tom asked surprised. "For reacting the way I did in the restaurant. You couldn't have known" I said. "Oh thats okay" Tom smiled. " You know...My parents parents past away on my birthday. That's why I hate it" I don't know why I just told him that but it felt good. "Oh i'm sorry...I don't really know what to say" "You don't have to say anything"

Why Me?- Tom Felton (Harry Potter) fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara