Red underwear.

I was looking at myself in the mirror of the dressing room, I wanted to stay for the afternoon while we all had the morning off. I sighted, what the hell are you going to do with yourself Maddie Houston? Then I heard a knock on the door and I said "Come in, but if you're here for Emma she is already gone" "I'm not here for Emma" I turned around and met his eyes again, I immidiatly felt the butterflies going crazy in my stomach. "I'm here for you" he continued, "oh how come?" I asked, I knew why, we hadn't talked about the kiss and I hoped we weren't going to talk about it today. "nevermind, I do know" I said and he nodded. "What about I take you out for lunch?" he proposed, I felt a smile creap into my face "Okay, it's on you" I joked. He laughed at let me outside to his car, it was a really big tesla, I hasitated for a moment but when I saw him smiling at me while holding the door open for me I got in. 

After a while we got at this cute and not to crouded place and he told me that I could get out. "So do you come here a lot?"I asked him while walking inside. "Actually I do, when I want to be alone. But I trust you." he said. I didn't know if he was joking or not but I didn't care. He pointed at a table an held back a chair for me waiting to sit down. "Oh you're that kind of gentleman" I joked at him. "Yeah don't underestimate that part of me" he joked back, then a girl walked up to us. "Hey James, what would you like?" she asked Tom, I gave him a confused look at the name she called him. "I'd like a latte and a cappuccino please" he smiled at her "Will you be staying for lunch?" she then asked. "Yes we will be, could you also bring us a can of water please?" he anwsered her. I wasn't really following the conversation, I was staring at his eyes, AGAIN. "Mads...you okay?" he asked me, making me snap out of my trance. "Oh yeah, just fine. How did you know I wanted a latte?" I switched topic. "Lucky guess" he smiled "So...you wanted to talk" I said. "I do...you know that it was my fault right?! I just let myself go...it felt like a Draco move" he laughed. "I'm sure it did" I smiled back. Then the girl brought us the drinks and when she walked away I decided to ask him "why did she call you James?" he looked up at me thinking about his anwser. "Because I don't want people to hear my real name." he said, that made sense, I just nodded. "do you want some water?" he asked me. "No" I said, I was challenging him and he knew it. "Have some water" he said. "No" I anwsered again. "okay I'll just give you some" he continued and wanted to pour water in my cup. "I said no you crazy"i laughed and pushed his hand away but he kept pushing it towards me. He was stronger but I started using my other hand while still laughing my ass off. He decided to stand up to show me he was stronger, because of the sudden weight at his side the water spilled all over me and my white t-shirt. "OH SHIT MADDIE I'M SORRY". I looked at him, "Oh you are so fucked right now"I said while grabbing the rest of the water and throwing it at him. "Karma is a bitch" I laughed but he just looked at me. "What?" I asked? "Ehm...I know red doesn't show under white but it does when the white part is wet" he said awkwardly, I followed his gaze to see the red bra showing under my now wet shirt. "OMG TOM" I said, but he just ignored my reaction he didn't move his gaze from my boobs, I started to feel emberassed "Take a picture that lasts longer you know?" I said and he locked hus eyes back to mine. His face turned red immidiatly "Do you have like a sweater or something?" I said. "Oh yeah right, sorry" He smiled and gave me his sweater and I quickly covered my shirt. "Let me just pay and I'll get you home" he laughed and I only responded with a smile "Dick".

When Chloe opend the door she was wearing only a blouse... a mens blouse. She looked at me and then at Tom and then at me again. "What the hell are you wearing?" I asked her. "Uhm actually I had Noah over today...I didn't tell you, did I?" she asked me. "Nope" I said "Okay...I'll leave then. Have a nice day girls" Tom said before walking away. Okay...that was weird. Chloe opend her mouth to apologize for the awkward situation but I cut her off and said "you go back to loverboy, I'll entertain myself" she nodded and sprinted away. I got myself some hot coco and watched the third part of Twilight. I was really bored to be honest, Cheryl was at her school and Chloe was with hot guy and I was over here watching a movie not knowing what I felt about someone. At around six I decided to text Chloe about diner and she just told me to order something, so I stoop up and ordered them some fries and burgers for myself I had some chicken and fries. When it arrived I texted her again and she told me that they would come in 5 minutes. 

They walked in  with awkward faces "Hey Noah, how are you? I didn't know you were staying over today?" I said while preparing my food on a plate. "Uhm yeah, it was not really planned" he smiled and hugged Chloe from behind, she smiled but I could see she was feeling a little bit awkward. "Your food is over there, I'm watching the rest of my movie"I said walking back to the couch. "So...what do you do for a living Noah?" I decided to ask before ending the conversation. "Oh uhm I'm a construction worker" he said from the kitchen. "Ah, that explains the though side" I smiled to myself. "What do you think about Chloe her job?" I then asked, I wasn't planning on stopping the questions, I needed to get to know this guy if he wanted to be with Chloe. "I think it is badass for a woman" he said and I heard him smile, most men think her job is annoying because she is a powerfull woman but I liked this reaction. "so how long will you be staying?" I continued. "I'm gone by tommorow" he anwsered. I nodded while standing up to get some milk. In the kitchen Chloe was just getting the food ready and Noah was standing with her, I just poured myself a glass of milk, and when I wanted to put the milk back into the fridge I saw him putting his hand on her tigh from behind her. She grabbed it and got it off of her and immidiatly looked if I saw it, I acted like nothing happend and just walked away with my milk, it looked like she felt really uncomfortable when he did that but I decided to stay out of it and just eat my food.