The dinner: part 2

We stormed into the hall seeing Cheryl crying and Robert standing at the opposite of her. "Who the hell are you?" Tom yelled at Robert, Robert looked at him clearly offended but said "Cheryl's boyfriend". Cheryl laughed sarcasticly "my EX boyfriend"  she said. I saw Tom clenching his fist I put my hand on his shoulder making him look at me, I shook my head as a sign to let it go. "Why you want to know anyways? Are you her new boyfriend or something?" Robert said. That was a mistake. Tom brushed of my hand and walked towards Robert protecting Cheryl. "No I'm not, but if that would keep her away from you I wouldn't doubt to be her boyfriend" he said. "Like she would date an ass like you" Robert said. Chloe and I looked at eachother and grabbed Cheryl "why don't we take this outside?" Tom said. "Ahw scared to be beaten in front of the girls" Robert challenged him. Tom chlenched his jaw en pulled him out side at his t-shirt. We dragged Cheryl to the couch. She was rambling about Robert telling her that if she didn't date him again he'd make her regret it. Then Tom came walking back inside his nose was bleeding and Cheryl started crying even harder. "I'll take her to her room. You take care of Tom" Chloe said to me walking to the bedrooms with Cheryl and theyre cups of tea. "Sit down Tom, I'll get something, here hold this paper under it." I gave him a paper towel and walked towards the kitchen to grab a hand towel and warm water.

I walked back into the living room and saw Tom sitting with a papertowel full of blood, the poor thing. I sat down beside him and grabbed his hand. I placed the warm wet towel on his nose and his brows frowned at the pain. "I told you not to fight him" I said "Oh don't worry, his face is worse" Tom joked. I giggled a bit and cleaned his nose, "why fighting? Isn't talking enough?" I asked him. "I wanted to talk" Tom started "he didn't. He was being an asshole, I gave him one punch and then came back inside. It wasn't worth it". "That's good. Most men stay outside until one of them is dead" I said. His nose was clean but I saw it was still hurting because of his face. "Tom?" I asked "hm?" "Why did you kiss me?". It was a stupid question, we were going to forget about it and I brought it up again. But I didn't give a shit. He looked into my eyes and sighted "Because I wanted to Maddie" I felt the next question burning on my lips. "Do you want to kiss me right now?" I said still looking at him "Maybe I do" he said looking away "I do remember you know?" I said "what do you remember" Tom frowned "that I begged you to kiss me when I was drunk" I explained he looked at me again. We were facing eachother again "oh...I said no because I didn't want to abuse the situation" he explained himself. "I know. But if you want to kiss me than why didn't you do it then?" I asked. "Because I didn't want you to do things you might regret." he said. "Who said I would regret it? Do you want to kiss me right now?" i said again"Maybe I do" he said again still facing me. "Then why don't you?" I said. And he crashed his lips into mine. I felt butterflies rise in my stomach and my heart melt. I rose my hands to his hair, he knew I liked to touch his hair.  He slipped his toung into my mouth and we started kissing more roughly, hungry for more. "Oh I'm sorry" I heard Chloe say. We turned our heads towards her. "I'm sorry Clo" I said. "I was just about to go home" Tom said and he stood up to get his coat. "What the hell?" Chloe whispered "what did I miss?" "Nothing!" I whispered back "it just happened". "Don't let him drive you crazy Maddie!" She whisperer back. "Maybe I want that" I said softly.

After Tom said goodbye to us and left Chloe turned to me again but now she wasn't scared for him to hear us. "So....what do you want?" She asked me. I knew she had my back and would support me in whatever I chose but she knew I didn't know what I wanted. "Look, I like him. He makes me feel good, but I'm afraid of the risk. He is famous, I'm a mess and the media will be more in the relationship than us two" I said. "Forget about the famous part for a minute. If he was just a guy, would you go for it?" She asked me seriously. I looked at her and sighted. "I would, but he isn't just a guy Clo" I said sighting again. "True...he isn't. But you do like him" she defended my feelings again making me push away my adult and responsible thoughts. "I do....but I need to forget it" I said pulling my thoughts back in. "Good luck with that" she said, she hated me being unreasonable but she knew I couldn't give in to myself and she letted me fight that war on my own because it was the best thing to do. "Oh by the way" I said "Could you drive me tommorow?" She looked at me and tought for a minute "No I can't actually. I'm at Noah's tommorow." She said. "Can you at least pick me up?" I tried. "Nope. I'm staying over" she said walking out of the living room. The last two things I thought were I really need to get a drivers license and I need to fix myself a ride.