Why did I even come here?

The music was really loud, I guess we were there for almost an hour now. We were dancing with people we didn't know, drowning in the alcohol and music. Everywhere you looked you saw people moving on the music, Cheryl had been busy with this guy who I didn't even know the name off. Music was pounding in my head, then the number Please don't stop the music came up than Cheryl pulled at my arm and wanted me to step on the bar. I wasn't thinking straight anymore, I drank to much. We were dancing our asses off on the bar and I screamed to her "Let's tell Tom how much fun he is missing" I grabbed my phone from my purse and called Tom. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeey" I greeted him when he anwsered the phone. "Jeez Maddie it's one am what the hell is going on?" he said. "I calling you becauseeee I needed to tell you *hiccup* something" I slurred. "Maddie this isn't funny, where are you? What is going on?" he asked but I shushed. "Shut it I'm talking right now mister. When your stupid asss brother blocked me, I cried over you like A LOT" I flooped out. "That is very sweet Maddie but tell me where you are right now" he said a little more demanding. "Heeeey don't push it Malfoy. I'm with Cheryl AND I'M DANCING ON A BARRRRR!!!" I shouted at the end hyping up all the people around us. "Okay Maddie you're drunk, get off of the bar and get outside" Tom said sounding a little worried. "You'rrrre NOT my daddy, so shove off and let me have fuuuuun" I said ignoring every word he was saying. "Maddie, where are you?" he sounded upset now. "I don't knowwwww tropica or somethinggg. Well goodniiiiight Tommieboyyyy" and I hang up. Cheryl gave me another glass of vodka and we continued dancing. After another half hour of dancing on the bar I got pulled on my leg, I shook it off thinking it just was a guy who wanted to fuck until the guy also decided to climb onto the bar. I turned around to tell him to go fuck someone else but I gazed into Tom's eyes. He pulled my arm and got me outside "hey where are we goinggggg?" I asked him. "Give me your phone Maddie" he said to me. I jumped a little at his strong voice but was far too drunk to say something about it and gave him my phone. He texted Chloe that she needed to pick up Cheryl from inside of the bar right now and that I was leaving with Tom. Then he got me in to the car and drove me all the way to his house. I knew he was smirking at me saying wheeeeee with every streetlight we drove past. 

When we were at his house he picked me up in bridal style and carried me inside. The house was huge actually, he brought me upstairs to is room and laid me on his bed. I immidiatly sat up straight looking around humming a song. "Come on let's get you in something comfortable to sleep in" he said. I hummed while he was encouraging me to put on the sweater he gave me. He walked out so I decided to undress myself and put on the sweater Tom gave me. When he walked in again he was holding a cup of warm milk and sat besides me on the bed. "Get under the blankets you little party animal" I shook my head "NOOOOO I'm not tired"I pouted. "I don't care if you are tired or not, you're getting into the bed" he said trying to sound mad, but he had a small smile on his face. He sat hisself down next to me on the bed."I'm sorry about monday" I suddenly said making him look up to me. "me too" he smiled. "Tom?" "What now?" he said laughing. I didn't know what I was doing here and definetly knew I was going to regret this but I did it anyways. "Kiss me" I said. He looked at me in complete confusion. "W-what?" he anwsered. "please...kiss me. I wanted you to kiss me ever since that day we made up" I said pleading. He looked at me, he was considering it so I added one more word "Please". He cupped my chin in his hand and came close "You don't even know how much I'd like to kiss you, but I'm not going to abuse this situation. If you want me to kiss you tommorow when you're sober, feel free to do it. But until then I won't remember it and right now I will put you to bed because you need sleep" he smiled waiting for my reaction. I let myself fall into the bed as I said "partypooper".

The next morning I woke up WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S BED?  I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, except for the fact that my make- up was all over my face and I was wearing someone elses sweater, I looked fine. I opend the door thank god it wasn't locked and I walked into the hall silently. The smell of something sweet filled my nose. As I came to some stairs I walked down, I got into this huge living room and saw a kitchen where noise was coming from. I decided to walk towards it and look who's house I'm in right now. I walked past a table where I saw a cup of tea and a cup of coffee. Beside that was my purse with my phone, I grabbed it to see if Chloe had called me because I didn't come home last night. Nothing. I unlocked my phone and saw a text that I sended her yesterday

Hey Chloe, Cheryl is drunk inside of the club Tropicana, maybe it is best if you pick her up and get her to bed. Maddie is with me and will be home tommorow. Goodnight, Tom.

I let out releaving sight realising it was Tom's house I was in. Right when I put down the phone I picked up the tea, I knew it was for me because Tom didn't drink tea. I took a sip feeling the nice warm liquid running trough my throat. I took another sip when Tom walked out of the kitchen, shirtless. I choked on my tea as I looked at the abs coming towards me "goodmorning princess, are you okay?" he said laughing at me coughing. When I got myself together again I nodded "oh yes I'm just fine" I said. He laughed at me while I was trying not to look at his abs. "can you put a shirt on...please" I said. "Fine" he smiled. He walked back to the kitchen and walked back in with a shirt on and some pancakes. "OMG, you made me pancakes?" I asked him. He laughed at my reaction and putted the two plates down on the table. With the pancakes on there also were strawberries and sirop on the plate. I ate sillently until he asked "How bad is the hangover?" "I don't really have one, I'm used to drinking really much....okay that sounds weird" I explained. He smiled and then asked me "Do you remember everything than? Because you were far away in your own world" I giggled and thought. Cheryl and I were dancing....calling Tom...Tom picking me up...at his house...oh no I asked him to kiss me. I felt my cheeks getting a light scarlet colour as I looked Tom in the eye. "No not everything...let's say that the last thing I know is us getting in your car. He nodded in satisfaction "Is there anything that I needed to know than?" I asked him. "Oh uhm no... nothing special really" he said, if I wouldn't remember for myself I would have believed him to be honest. He drove me home at around two and told me he would see me on monday.

Ofcourse they girls didn't believe anything abiut my story but they did find it exciting. Chloe than had to leave for work. Which left Cheryl in her room with a major hangover and me in the living room with twilight.

{{ hey guys, I  Wanted to tell you for a quick moment that my story wil contain smut at a cerntain point but that I will anounce it at the beginning of the chapter. I try to write as much as possible and correct as much as I can. Don't forget to keep an eye on next chapters and enjoy!}}