"Oh...Hi!"

Songs for this chapter: 
-Back of my mind~Two feet
-Addicted to you~Avicii

MATURE SCENES

I woke up looking up to his raising chest. Noises came from the hallway, giggeling. I sat up and let my eyes glide over the clothes on the floor, I imidiatly remembered what had happend earlier. I couldn't help but smile at the memories, but got waked up from my thoughts by the giggeling getting louder. I stood up and reached for Tom his shirt. Before putting it on I looked at the peaceful sleeping boy sleeping in my bed. The shirt was too big for me, ofcourse but I liked the way how it looked on me. His sweet smell was all around me and it made me some kind of excited if I'm honest. After slipping on an underwear I walked out of my room without waking up Tom. It was dark in the hallway but lights were turned on in the living room. Probably Chloe who picked up Cheryl from the airport. I walked in seeing the girls laughing on the couch, Cheryl was wearing an amazing pink suit and Chloe was still in work uniform. "Ah look who's back" I smiled and Cheryl ran up to me to give me a suffocating but loving hug. "yes I missed you too" I said trying to breath properly. She let go and wanted to shower me with stories but Chloe was faster  "Nice shirt, where did you get it?" she knew I didn't own any like this one, and the question was real. I accured to me she hadn't seen Tom earlier so she had no idea what was going on. "It's Tom's" Cheryl said without shame, I looked at her surprised but angry at the same time. "How do you know" Chloe said surprised too. "I've seen him wearing it I guess, you know I can tell everybody's clothes" She anwsered before sitting down again. "Okay next question. Where did you get it?" Chloe asked me, this question was one Cheryl couldn't anwser and I was nervous to tell them what had happend. "well he dropped by earlier, we got into a fight because he thought I was cheating on him with Marc. Let's say we ended up having sex" I said after sitting down casually. Both of their mouth fell open from excitement "NO, YOU'RE KIDDING!" Cheryl said not holding back anything. I laughed a little and just shrugged my shoulders, I was actually feeling to nervous and happy to say anything. "You finally did it" Chloe said while raising her hands to the sky "Dear god thank you!" She said and I giggled while rolling my eyes in a playful way. "Don't say it like that" I smiled but blushed a little knowing what they must be thinking right now. "I'm happy for you Mads" Cheryl said and I smiled at her. Then Tom walked in in his underwear, his hair was messy and his eyes were full of sleep. My eyes immidiatly flew over his body and I felt myself heat up at the thought of what we did. Then I looked back at the blond and brunet on the couch that were trying to hold their laughter. But theire eyes were on me, to see my cheeks turn scarlet and feeling atracted to what was standing before me. "Hey, you were gone all of a sudden" he said to me before noticing Chloe and Cheryl. He closed his eyes in shame but a little smile showed on his face, a smile that I loved so much. "Oh..Hi girls. I'll wait in the bed." he said while waving at the two tomatoes on the couch, I nodded at him as a sign I'd be there in a minute. He walked away and the two snorted immidiatly not being able to hold back their laughted anymore "oh stop it" I giggled standing up. "I'm sorry you just-"Chloe wiped away tears from laughing that hard "You should have seen your face"Cheryl finished her scentence and I shook my head acting dissapointed. I wanted to get back to bed. Lay with Tom and feel his warmth against my body. "I'm going to bed"I said and walked away not waiting for a goodnight back. I opend the door seeing Tom already trying to sleep again. I got between the still warm sheets closing all the space between us by lining up my body against him and placing my arms around him. I felt like we could stay like this forever. Softly he glided his hand over my shirt covered body. I felt goosebumps rise and tried to kepe my eyes closed to enjoy all the touches that could be felt. Then he lowered his soft fingers to my bare legs. Just tracing every feature with love and care. I felt specialunder his touch, he made me melt. Without hesitation he turned around and I looked into his blue eyes, meeting the returned loved feeling in his pupils. "I'm sorry about dissapearing aminute ago"I whispered but he placed a finger on my lips to make me stop excusing myself. "You're back. I've got you to myself again"he said and I felt a knot forming in a stomach, a positive one. "and what do you picture with all to yourself?" I asked hi challeningly. Oh my god Maddie that was stupid question, for real? He rose his eyebrows at my comment but decided to go with it. "I'll make you mine. I'll make you feel beautiful just as beautiful as you are to me" bowing to my earlobe and nibbling on it after his statement. "Impossible"I felt myself say. I was just hoping he would tould me, to make me feel the way he did before. "I know what you want Love. Don't challenge me" his britsh accent drummed in my left ear. Before I could anwser he dissapeared under the blankets. I opend my mouth to ask him what the hell he was doing but then I felt his soft hands gliding over the outside of my thighs. Soft but smoothly moving over my skin. I laid down straight getting ready for any possible option. Staring at the ceiling being concentrated on nothing but his hands. They just followed my features, drawing small circles on different parts of my legs. Warming up the space between my thighs more and more. He took my knees and pushed them to the side, making me blush and gasp at the same time. He smoothly removed my panties that I had slid on minutes ago. His touch was gone now, I just waited for what I would feel next and tried to ignore the air touching the wettness that was now exposed. It was when I almost was going to ask him if he was okay I felt something slid up my clit. I gasped and arched my back at the sudden touch. Then two lips attached themselves around my pussy and he strated to pleassure me with his tongue. The only thing I could do was close my eyes and enjoy the way he was making me feel. Every time my eyes closed I saw his blue eyes appearing in my mind and that turned me on even more. The way he was doing this at midnight was just amazing. When he removed his mouth I expected him to come back up from the sheets but I was wrong. He slid in two fingers. Making me moan and covering my mouth immidiatly. The girls couldn't hear me, or I'd be more death tommorow than I already was. He pumped his fingers inside me in a fast rythm making me moan softly and reaching for his hair. His soft white hair. He went faster and I felt myself tightening around his fingers. He reached out his hand under my (well actually his) shirt and started massaging my boob. That drew me over an edge, I tilted up the blankets to meet his blue eyes looking at me directly. He just went on with what he was doing and then I felt myself release on his fingers. He slid up his tongue oevr my clit one last time and then looked up at me. I expected him to now pull off his boxers but instead he took me in his arms and laid down next to me. "Don't you want to..." I started but he shook his head. "This was about making you feel good, not me." he said and I felt my heart melt again. "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" He said and kissed me softly. He is the love of my life.