Getting ready

Songs for this chapter:
- Problem~Ariana Grande
- Umbrella~Rihanna

"And you said yes?" Chloe said with her mouth falling open. When we got home I told the girls I had something to explain and told them about the party. "I did, I thought it would be fun and I can't be mad at him forever" I explained standing up from my chair. "She's right you know" Cheryl defended me, I looked at Chloe waiting for her to say something. "But hunny what if he hurts you again?" She said also standing up. A smile appeared on my face "you should have seen his face today, he doesn't want to loose me again" I said comforting her and she nodded. "Well then the most important question...what are you going to wear?" Cheryl said pretty loud from excitement, smiling with twinkeling eyes. We laughed and decided to go shopping tommorow.

I was eating breakfast and it was wednesday morning. Friday I had the party and I had no clue what to wear. I was happy that everything was alright between us now. Then Chloe stormed in half dressed with my phone in her hands "it's ringing like crazy" she said handing me the shaking object "Late again? I guess you should stop reading before 1 am not after hunny" I laughed. She shook her head laughing a little and sprinting back to her room. I picked up the phone and heard Marcus his voice "hey beautifull". I immidiatly thought about what Tom said yesterday and said "hey Marc" I heard him smile and felt a little uncomfortable. "I miss you Maddie..." "Marcus don't"I cut him off. "don't what?" He asked me. I felt bad he helped me get this job and is one of my best friends but I didn't want a relationship or him thinking that he had a chance. "Okay listen...I've got to know something." I said trying to make it as normal as possible "Okay ask away" he said sounding clueless, still not understanding why I had cut him off. "Marcus do you like me?" I just put it out there waiting for a reaction while nibling on the nail of my pinky. "What why-" "Yes or no Marcus". It was silent for a while, I felt nervous and bad at the same time. Just before I asked if he was still there he said "yes". I sighed...my god, everybody could see this and I was just blind. Blaming Tom for being close with..."Marcus I....don't like you that way" I said silently. "I know, I'll talk to you later" and he just hang up. Fuck. I felt bad, was it a good thing that I confronted him like this or should I just have let it stay like it was. And it was going to be bad when he came back this sunday when we have to drive together.

"Hey girls how are we doing?" The blond woman said walking up to us with open arms when we entered the shop. I backed off a little, getting scared away at the enthousiasm, she hugged us like we were sisters and then gave us a smile from ear to ear. "Hey Bloom" Cheryl greeted her, she was befriended with Bloom because they went to school together and they both had an obsession with fashion. Bloom had a shop with beautiful gownes for al sorts of ocasions. She herself was a very...enthousiastic woman who had a lot of passion for was she was doing. "So why the pleassure of visiting me?" She asked us still estatic by the fact we were here. "Well... Maddie has this amazing party coming up with famous people and stuff" Cheryl said before I could explain myself. "It's not that big of a deal but yes indeed" I said smiling at Bloom. "And do you have a date?" She asked me making a little blush appear on my face realising I could say Tom was taking me, "Uhm I do actually, his name is Tom" I said softly "Oh how wonderful" Bloom said while walking away to get us some tea. Chloe turned to me when she was a little bit further "this woman defenitly is going to bring me code 11" I laughed at her joke, code 11 meant that you had an overload of a persons energy, we always said it to make clear to eachother we didn't like someone. "You coming dears?" Bloom called from a couch facing the dressing rooms, there was nobody in the shop because Cheryl was 'a special guest' and she always had 'special treatment'. We walked towards the couch and sat down watching Cheryl pouring us tea from the big pot in the middle of the table. "Okay hun what are you looking for? Long? Short? Big? Tight? Colour? Tell me everything!" She asked me, leaving me with a mouth wide open. I didn't think about all of that, but we didn't agree on a colour, he probably knew already my dress would be red because that is what I want. "Uhm I personally love big dresses and the coulour red suits me the best so...maybe something with lace or stuff?" I tried. "Hmm let me look" she said.

I came out in a dark red dress walking straight towards the mirror.

"oh..my..god" I heard Cheryl and Chloe say behind me, and they weren't wrong. I looked amazing in this dress "I think this is... the one" I said still amazed at the dress I was wearing. "If you don't buy this you're crazy" Cheryl stated earning an angry but laughing look from Chloe but I defended myself saying "I'm already crazy honey" I smiled at Cheryl and then turned to Bloom to tell her I wanted this dress. It was pretty expensive but I wasn't going to have something like this for a long time so it would be okay. 

After the dress we went for dinner together, talking about really silly girl stuff actually. But I was thinking about Tom and Friday....

Thursday I had to work but David called the filming was cancelled because of the party of tommorow, Chloe had to work again so I asked Cheryl if she wanted to go to town and get our nails fixed. Ofcourse she said yes, I mean we're talking about Cheryl over here. So after having some toast with soup and salad for lunch we went to town with a cab. Just sitting there letting my nails be done she asked me if I was nervous for tommorow night, I told her I wasn't wich we both knew was a lie, I was extremely nervous and didn't know what to do with myself anymore. After having our nails done we spend the rest of the afternoon shopping for Cheryl. She had a holiday right now because she was going on a trip to Paris with her school, fashion and stuff ya know. When we got home it already was five o'clock and we smelled a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. It was defenitly Chloe because it smelled like her famous lasagna, when we walked in Cheryl inmidiatly started to ramble about her school trip and the shopping. Chloe gave me a look to help her out but I just raised my shoulders and smiled at her to grab myself some water and leant back against the kitchen plate. "How is Noah doing?" I asked her once she was done listening to Cheryl. "Oh he's great. He's coming over tommorow night" she said and walked away to go to the loo. Right, I am not buying this, but Chloe has to tell me herself. Chloe always was very careful with what she said and when she didn't think it was important or good at that moment she held it for herself. I shook my head and went to set the table.

《Hey loves I'm so sorry for not updating for a while but I have exciting news. I'm working on a Draco Malfoy story. This story is going to be fierce and a little more grown up than this one (talking about mature scenes and cursing). I've been working on both stories the last week so please don't think I quited or something! Anyways the next chapter will be pretty long! I hope you still enjoy the story don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks for reading lovely!:)》

Why Me?- Tom Felton (Harry Potter) fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara