You think it's that easy?

I was getting ready when Chloe walked in, already in costume. "Hey girl, what are you wearing?" She asked as she walkes towards me as I pointed at the bed where the outfit was laid out. She looked at the short skirt, the lace top and the knee stockings. "Okay tell me, what are you up to" she asked me. "Teasing him a little bit" I said and laughed. She giggled back as I put the outfit on.

I was just relaxing with the sound of a song through my earbuds when suddenly a hand was shaking my shoulder roughly. "Hey Mads, are you paying attention?" I pulled out my earphones and looked at Ruby. "Hm what?!" I said confused. I had been on the set for three hours and we were on a break right now. "We were just asking you what you want for lunch" she said. Oh right,Rupert and Daniel were getting us food. "I Would kill for a good soup actually" I said looking at the boys. "Soup?" Daniel said thinking I was making a joke. "Yeah...soup" I repeated. "Ah mate, if she wants the soup let her have the soup" a voice behind me said. I looked around and saw Tom in his Draco Malfoy suit walking up to us. GOD HE WAS HOT. Okay Mads focus...we were gonna make him fught for it. Daniel and Rupert immidiatly gave me a frozen look. They didn't know we were okay yet....wel okay....we talked. He walked towards the boys and greeted them. Once everyone realised Tom and I were okay the acted normal. As he looked at me he stroke his suit. He was challeging me. I on the other hand was hiddin underneath a blanket. "Hai Maddie...how are YOU doing?" He said. "Oh hi Tom, I'm just fine what about you?" I smiled at him boring my eyes into his. He tensed up and said "Never better" and then winked. HE FUCKING WINKED AT ME.  Well two can play that game I thought. I stood up from my chair revealing my outfit. I saw Ruperts mouth fall open and Emma and Ruby immidiatly got excited at my countermove. I walked towards Tom and saw him swalowing with difficulty, that made me smirk. When I was touching his chest with mine I laid my hand on his heart and leaned forward to his ear and whispered "Your drooling...Mr Malfoy" his heartbeat raced out of his chest and I turned around. Oh you don't know how good I felt. I was smirking from ear to ear.

Tom pov

Did she really just do that? She wants me to make the moves? I watched her walk away, trying to keep my eyes on her back and not looking more down. She's a devil in an angels body. "You okay mate?" Rupert said. I nodded as I wachted Maddie dissapear. "You might want to ask her out man... or she is going to drive you crazy" Daniel  argumented. He was right but little did he know that she already was driving me crazy "How on earth am I going to do that?" I asked. "Just ask her out for lunch this weekend" Ruby offered "she likes going out for lunch" I smiled at her as I thought God what does she want from me?

Maddie Pov

I looked in the mirror as I came out of the bathroom. I was still smirking after three more hours of working. I washed my hands and walked out. I saw Ruby waiting for me and she walked me towards my locker. I got a locker from David to make sure I don't loose stuff like my coat. "You wanna go for lunch next week or something?" I asked her. "Sounds good, let's ask Emma too" I nodded as I grabbed my coat and pulled it on. "you have to stay for another hour right?" I asked Ruby. "Yeah we have some preparationsn for the weekend. You aren't here this weekend right?" "Yeah I have some free time this weekend" I laughed and she laughed with me. "Bye guys I'm going home, see you all on monday!" I yelled towards the little group of actors and they waved. Ruby gave me a hug and we seperated our ways.

As I walked out of the building I saw Chloe's car ready for me. I asked her to pick me up because Marcus wasn't working today. I knew I was on her way back home from work so I wouldn't be a burden. I waved at her to make sure she knew I saw her. Then a hand appeared on my schouder. I turned around gazing in his blue eyes. "Hey" he smiled a little awkward "Oh uhm hey" I smiled back.  "I forgot to ask you something" he said stroking the black suit he still was wearing. "Okay well, I gotta go cause Chloe is waiting, so if you can make it quick?" I asked. He nodded at me and took a deep breath. "Would you like to go and get coffee sometime?" He asked looking at me with a hopefull look. I kind off wanted to say yes but I remmebered the deal Chloe and I made, and I didn't think it was time to give in yet. "I'm sorry I'm a little busy" I said while giving him a little smile. His hopefull eyes turned sad as he looked me in the eyes. "Uhm okay, maybe another time" he said. "I'd love to" I smiled. His hopefull eyes shined again at that sentence. I waved at him and got into the car. I saw Chloe looking at me, narrowing her eyes. "What did he want?" She asked. "To go get some coffee... and I said no" I said. "You better did, we're gonna let him sweat for a little longer" she smiled.