Edward

Songs for this chapter
-New Angel~Niall Horan
-Pompeii~Bastille

"Where the hell have you been?" Chloe asked Cheryl that had just come home. "School, and after that working on a project with Tiffany" she said, she always did her projects with her classmate Tiffany. "Tiffany is on vacation" I said surprised. Cheryl's head started to colour red and she sat down. "Cheryl what have you done?" Chloe asked her and Cheryl started to fiddle with her fingers. "Well...maybe I wasn't working with a student. But with a teacher." She said and I shrugged my shoulders. "So what? Isn't that better? They can help you with everything." I said but now she started giggeling a little. I looked at Chloe who was looking back at me. "And maybe it wasn't studying" she said laughing. My mouth formed an O and Chloe screamed in enthousiasm. "Omg Cheryl!" Chloe said as if she was her mom. I just laughed, this was amazing and a typical Cheryl move. Clo en Cherrie went on fighting for a few minutes and I decided to just watch. This was amazing, Cheryl did who knows what with her teacher and Chloe was giving her a lecture about it. I was worth some popcorn but because my life doesn't support me snacking we didn't have any. "Okay listen you two" I said after looking at the clock and they turned their heads to me. "I completely understand the ehm discussion but we've got dinner in an hour and a half." I said an Chloe said "shit" and ran off to her room to change clothes. "Dinner with who?" Cheryl asked us and I casually said "the boys so you better fix me a good outfit" and we walked to her room.

After 40 minutes we walked out of the door. We were ready to go. Chloe was wearing a blue thight dress with heels, Cheryl was wearing pink...once again. And I was wearing a red lace corset with black leather pants and jacket. We walked towards the car and Cheryl and I seated ourselves in the backseat and Chloe started driving. As she still is the only one with a driverslicense she doesn't really have a choice. "So are you going to tell me his name?" I whispered to Cheryl so Chloe couldn't hear us. "No shhh" she giggled and Chloe looked at us from me the mirror. "Don't you even think about that teacher Cheryl" she laughed and I felt a smile creep on my face.

"Cheryl stop it" I laughed when she started about the teacher again. We were standing in front of Tom's door. "I just got Daddy Isssues okaaay?" She said and I bursted out in laughter. How could I not laugh about that innocent face of hers. When Tom opend the door I was almost crying because I couldn't stop laughing. "Hey girls...wow Mads are you okay?" He asked me and I just nodded while walking inside still giggeling a little. He took our coats and we walked in to the living room seeing Dan and Rupert. "Hey guys" I said while whiping away my tears. "What happend to her?" Daniel asked Chloe but she just smiled and said "Don't mention it". After we greeted one another we had ourselves a drink. It was a little akward because Chloe knew what had happend between us and she kept winking at me, she was just trying to get Noah off her mind. Not that she was the only one, Tom was doing the same thing. I felt a little uncomfortable at first but started enjoying myself after a while. But then the doorbell rang again. "Are we expecting someone else?" I asked Tom "yes his girlfriend" Rupert said. My head turned to Tom, was he fucking serious? "Rupert don't ever scare her like that again. Or I'll kill you" Tom said and walked away. I was even more confused now. "Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" I asked more to Daniel than the others. "He's single Mads don't get fed up about Rupert and his jokes" he said. I let out a relieved sigh and waited for Tom to walk in again. I was too sensitive for these jokes. He walked back inside being followed by a handsome guy. He was taller then Tom and had dark brown hair, his light blue eyes scanner over us and he smiled when he saw the guys. "Edward!" Daniel cheered and stood up to greet the guy that just walked in. He was wearing black ripped trousers with a white t-shirt and leather black jacket. To be honest, you could see the abs through the fabric. I heard a little gasp beside me and I felt myself smiling. "Hi I'm Maddie" I said standing up and shaking the guy his hand. "Hi Maddie I'm Edward" he smiled at me. His cheeks turned pink when he smiled, pretty cute for a though looking guy like this. "I'm a good friend of Tom" he said and I nodded. "Yeah I'm...I don't really know. Just really close to him" I smiled at him and he looked at Tom who was blushing a little. I turned to the girls to change the subject "these are my best friends, Chloe and Cheryl. We live together." I said to him. "Ah that's nice. Hi girls" he smiled at the two drooling girls. "Hi!" Chloe said awkwardly. She was as red a tomato, omg she thought he was cute. "How did you get here mate?" Rupert asked him. "On my motor, you know I always do" he said and Chloe almost yelled "you have a motorcycle?". She looked a little too happy and Edward raised his eyebrows "Uhm I do" he smiled at her. "I love motorcycles, well not that I can ride them but I just love taking rides on them you know"she rambled, this was too awkward for the people around it. "Well you can ride with me sometime if you want to?" He asked her and her smile grew even more, if it was even possible. "oh I would love that!" She said and her cheeks turned a little scarlet when he asked for her number.

Edward ended up joining us for dinner, and that was fun actually. Especially for Chloe, I mean she was crazy about this guy. She even went to the kitchen for him for like twenty minutes and told him...a lot about her.

Chloe Pov

I was just pouring myself some more wine in the kitchen when Edward walked in. "Hey" I smiled before lookikg back at my glass. I didn't want to spill the wine and look clumsy in front of him. "Hi" he said and walked towards the fridge to get out a few beers. "I didn't know about you and Cheryl you know?" He suddenly said. I looked up confused and said "I'm sorry I don't follow this" with a nervous laugh. I just didn't understand and was hoping he would explain it to me. "I mean that I knew about Maddie and all because Tom wouldn't shut up about her. But he never told me she had such a pretty friend" he said and winked at me. I felt my body freeze and I did it...I spilled the fucking wine. "Oh shit, I-I'm sorry" I mummbled. "That's alright little one" he said and gave me something to clean it with. Little one? That was actually really cute...did he really think I'm pretty? I dried up the wine and threw away the paper towel I had cleaned it with. "That will smell really bad later tonight but as long as you won't tell him I'm safe" I joked and Edwards smiled. "Your secret is safe here" he joked back and put a finger before his lips. I laughed a little looking out of the kitchen window. "What is bothering you?" He asked me, I was a little surprised he was still there but I anwsered "nothing" that was a lie. "Yeah look, I might not know you really well but I can see something is up with you and it makes you sad" he said. I didn't anwser, I'm not easy openening up to people. And I didn't really know this guy, I mean come on...why would he care? "If you don't want to tell me that is fine. Just know that I can listen and forget after we talked." He said and I smiled. This guy wasn't just some weak player, he was though but had a sweet spot if you could find it and he would let you in. I felt a bit bad being atracted to him in a way I should only be towards Noah. But I couldn't help it. "It's my uhm boyfriend" I said, right then I realised that would be a dissapointment because he had been flirting with me assuming I was single. "Okay" he said as he stood beside me, also looking outside. "He is...doing things he shouldn't do. He is forcing me to things he shouldn't need to force me to" I said feeling tears well uo in my eyes. I needed to talk about it, like Maddie said. Maybe this guy could give me some advice. I mean he is a man too right? "And he...hurts me" I added, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. "You don't need to say more. I understand, do you want my opinion?" He said, he was a bit calm but somewhere his voice sounded...different. "Yes that would be nice" I said waiting for him to response. "Well if you don't mind me saying, I think he is a real asshole. Who does he think he is? There are a few things you can't do in life and that is hurt a woman like that. I would never do anything like that to you because you don't deserve it Chloe. And I understand that it is hard to leave him. Either because he treathens you or you just love him that much but you need to leave him before things end bad." He said while turning to me. I turned to him to having several tears rolling down my face now. "I want to leave him, I'm just scared what he'll do." I said softly and he said "I will protect you if you want me to. I can help". I smiled a little "it might be a crazy idea. But I would love that. I think I would do it...but you need to stay with me then" I said with big eyes. "Ofcourse I will" he smiled back at me. This guy might not really know me yet, but I trust him. And I think that he will bring something positive into my life.