Bad surprise

Songs for this chapter
-The Hills~The weeknd
-Do I wanna know?~Artic monkeys

MATURE SCÈNES!

Maddie Pov

Honestly, a lot of things happend after Tom had left a week and a half ago. I was mostly spending time in my room when I didn't need to be at school. My time on set was over, we didn't really celebrate it or something but that is because I'll probably be there whenever Tom is so...no need for goodbyes. So now I had my normal classes again. My classmates were thrilled by my stories especially my girl Paige. I hung out with her a lot at school. I don't think I have told you about her yet. We have the same passion about theater and acting and all. I could always trust her with anything and she knew parts of me that even Cheryl didn't. That is because acting goes deep. It is not what people think it is, just having a fake concersation and putting an emotion on your face that everybody can see is fake. People have to believe you, so you play from your own emotions. And that hurts sometimes. I think about my parents a lot, that brings tears in my eyes everytime. Even if it that was ages ago, somewhere deep down it still hurts. You might think why I never talk about it, well because then the emotion gets weak. I know, actors. Anyways, I had missed Paige a lot and she had missed me too. She's amazing. She's pretty and sweet and really good at acting. She also is a really big Harry Potter fan so she freaked out when she heard where I had been lately. "No, shut up! For real? Girl, period" she said and I just laughed really hard at her reaction. I had also spilled some tea about Tom and I, that made her even more thrilled. You might think she would be jealous as hell, but Paige wasn't like that. First of all she respected who ever I liked and would never do me dirty like that, second...she already had a crush on someone. Paige was bisexual and had a crush on this one girl in class. It was so cute, she doesn't believe me when I tell her she likes her back but I know they'll find eachother someday. Even though she likes girls too we can really talk about relationships and crushes the whole day. She is just the biggest mood I've met at this school.

I spent the rest of my days watching Harry Potter. Crying because I miss Tom, texting Tom and calling him sometimes but there is a time difference and he is quite busy all the time. I can't wait for him to come home. Also, Chloe and Noah broke up! FINALLY!!!! I was going to rip off his head if he would have touched Chloe again but luckily Edward was here and uhm yeah well let's just say he and Chloe had a little moment afterwards. Scratch the 'little' in that one. Cheryl was having the time of her live in Paris with her school, she told us she might stay longer if she gets a job at...I don't remember the name but it must be something big. We kept her updated about everything and she was being the iconic drama queen she is about everything. You might wonder how Marcus and I are doing. Well, because I was getting a bit depressed from missing Tom. Chloe thought it'd be a good idea to invite him over sometime. I asked him out for coffee and...we talked. It was awkward but nice to speak to him in this way. Just friends was the outcome of the conversation and we did that. We texted more and I had told Tom about it. He seemed a bit jealous but I ignored it. He probably thought Marcus was just doing this to steal me from him. No he would never. He's coming over today...Marc. To watch this new horror movie that came out. Oh I loved horror actually. I got scared before you could blink but I loved the adrenaline kick it gave me in some way.

The doorbell rang and I went to the door in a sprint to see Marcus smiling at me. "Heyyy bestiee" he laughed and I hugged him giggeling at his joke. It felt good that he was here. This would be a good distraction from Tom. He hadn't anwsered me today, he said goodmoring around seven and from then on just.... dissapeared in a way. "How is life" I ask while walking to the kitchen to get him a cappuchino. "Oh give me one too" Chloe said also walking in and greeting Marcus behind her. I made the two coffees while Marcus told me about this girl he met at his sisters birthday and I laughed at the way he told the story. He looked happy and that felt good, I had my idiotic blond friend back.