Chapter 16

"So... how was your weekend?"

Silence.

"Did you rest well from the sports festival?"

Silence again.

"Why do I even bother? You've been playing since you've arrived."

Only Bakugo's screams were heard, Denki wondering how you still had your hearing, honestly you didn't know too. But did they help get your mind off everything that had happened not even an hour before? Of course they did.

Denki was laying on his back on top of his bed while you were sitting in front of his computer playing against Bakugo and Sero, whom you had already killed. Kirishima was part of your team until Bakugo completely killed him. Now it was you versus Bakugo and neither of you was willing to lose.

Even Kaminari got up from his position and walked to behind his chair, where you were sitting to have a better view of the whole thing going down. He rested his arms on top of his chair, looking down to the game.

Small curses, that got gradually louder, left your mouth everytime you weren't fast enough to dodge the attacks Bakugo threw at your character.

"Denki, you're breathing down my neck, stop it." you told the boy behind you.

"What? I'm not!" he quickly took a step back and crossed both his arms over his chest.

You continued playing and Denki went back to the same position behind his chair but this time he tried to not put his head "too close" to you, like you said.

The game went on for two more minutes, which Denki ended up zoning out until he heard you hit your head on the desk.

"What the fuck? Y/n? You good?" he went to your side as fast as he could and quickly put his hand in between your head and the desk, before you could hit it again, which ended up in you hitting your head on his hand.

"Shit, that hurt." he quickly said pulling the hand off the table. Your eyes shot up to him, asking the boy if he was okay.

"Yeah, don't worry Y/n." he assured you.

"Y/n, you're with Denki? I didn't know?"

Everyone groaned at Sero's comment "Don't worry, it's all an illusion, I'm not even here." that was all you said for the topic to shut down, because who knows what possibly goes into Sero's mind.

Everyone said their goodbyes and left the game, leaving you now alone with Denki. He was standing right in front of you when you turned the chair around, his arms crossed over his chest and he had an annoyed expression on his face.

"So what do you wanna do?" you said trying to pretend that he wasn't annoyed at how you basically had ignored him for the last thirty minutes.

"Really Y/n?" he deadpanned "I told you I wanted to hang out with you, not y/n plus company. And you completely ignored me and went straight to playing with them. The worst is you didn't even let me play a single minute." At this point his hands were on his hips and you couldn't help but smile at his outburst.

"You're giving me kind of green vibes, don't you think Denki?" you tried to get him a little bit more mad, but he just got confused.

"Y/n my hair is yellow, not green. You should go check your eyes." yet again Denki Kaminari left you at a loss for words, but this time you were wondering how can someone just be so oblivious.

"Just forget it." you waved your hand in front of your face and sighed "And I'm sorry for ignoring you. I just needed to blow some steem off."

He just gaved you big smile and grabbed you hand pulling you to his bed. His room was already dark just with the lights behind his bed turned on. 

You sat on his bed with your back leaning on the wall and your legs streched in front of you, Denki layed his whole body with his head on your lap.

"Crash landing on you?" he asked you.

"Crash landing on you." you agreed right away. You both had started watching the drama together some time ago and were already on the last episode.

As soon as he clicked play and it started your hands found its way to his hair, just wrapping some strands of it around your fingers.

You both stood like that until the episode ended and you and Denki were crying.

"Someday I'm going to die from dehydration because of dramas" Denki said sniffling a little bit.

"I told you to go get something to drink, not my problem." you were still playing with his hair.

He got up and sit himself beside you, with his back also leaning on the wall, and the both of you just stood there enjoying eacth others company without saying anything.

Until Denki had enough of your phone blowing up.

"Y/n, could you at least, I guess tell, your dad where you are?" he whined holding up your phone. 

Denki was right, your dad was blowing up your phone asking where you were and by the looks of it he was getting mad.

"It really took him two hours to figure out I wasn't in my room? He's even worse than I thought." you shrugged your shoulders.

"What the fuck does that even mean?" the boy was genuinly confused about the situation.

"We kinda got into a fight before I came here, but I'm not really in the mood to talk with him right now. He said some stuff that definitely cross the line." you finished and looked at Denki who was thinking on the right thing to say to you.

"Well then fuck him and leave on read." Kaminari was looking to your phone, which was still receiving messages from your dad, while you couldn't take your eyes off the boy next to you.

He didn't even know what had been happening between you and your dad for the past days or ask you had told your dad to make him angry, that would've been what most adults would ask you in this situation. 

You opened the notifications, letting Denki also look at them, and passed a quick eye over what your dad had been sending you and it was clear it was anything but nice and the "I'm sorry" type of stuff.

"That isn't the way a dad should speak to his daughter, like at all. That's just plain manipulative and agressive." His eyes held a look of shock, after all it was the #3 Hero, someone who showed everyone how sweet he supposedly was and how proud he was of his kids. However, the image that Kaminari had at that moment from the man was nothing like that.

Yes, the #3 hero was more of an Endeavor kind of hero than All Might, but it still shocked Denki how easily he could call his daughter "an embarassment" and "ungrateful" and even worse things. 

"Well, it's not like it's a first time type of thing, it's better if I just go home and try to get to my room without him noticing." you told the boy almost like if it was normal and it just left the boy even more shocked, even if he didn't show it. He wanted to help her and show her that she was way more than what her dad called her, because he knew that it had hurt you reading that even if it wasn't the first time. 

"Nope. You're definitely not doing that." he told you, n a now serious way.

"Huh?" 

"Your dad is definitely out of his mind right now, it's genuinely scary seeing whatever that was." he said pointing his finger to your phone "So text your brother or someone to bring you some stuff because we're having a sleepover ."

"A sleepover? For real Denki?" you asked him not convinced yet.

"Yes, a sleepover now ask someone to bring your stuff if you want." he told you proud of his idea.

You texted your brother for him to bring your stuff, to which he took sometime to agree. As soon as your eyes moved from your phone screen, they met Denki's eyes that were bright an excited for the sleepover.

-------------------------------------------

Hi guys, hope you like it and sorry for taking so long but yeah i hope to be faster in apdating the next one.

btw thank you all for 30k reads it really is mindblowing.