Chapter 12

A/n: there's a little part up ahead that may not be the ideal thing for people going through rough times should read so I'm going to put a little warning when it kinda starts and ends.

~Y/n pov~

"Hey mom..." I sat in the grass by my mothers grave and stared at stone in front of me. 

I was released from the hospital the day before and coming here was the only thing I thought that could help myself.

To be honest I wished my mom was still here with me, she would always have that caring smile on her face even when I fucked up really badly, of course she would get mad at me but she made sure to let me know that she was going to help with the situation. I really need her right now with me, she would know what to do in this situation specially after what happened in the hospital.

~flashback~

"So she got some bruises because of the fighting and her quirk, nothing we haven't dealed with before, so getting those to recover won't be any problem." my dad nodded his head while the doctor talked about my injuries.

"That means she can train with me?" my brother was strangely anxious at my dad side and this only make him glare at Kakashi and the doctor to sweat drop.

"Well I think she should just skip practicing this weekend to make sure she doesn't get any injurie from this but if you're that eager to train with your sister just be careful." we all nodded at the doctors words.

"Considering she's a strong healthy girl, this will be over in a couple of days, however your physical state isn't the thing we're contemplating more at the time Y/n." I got confused at this one, like I literally passed out from fighting.

"I mean don't get it wrong we still made sure everything is alright with your physical condition but your old medical reports state that accidents like this usually backlash on your psychological state."

"That completely doesn't happen." I kinda got defensive at the doctor words which made me cross my arms over my chest. The doctor seatdropped yet again at my remark but bravely continued.

"Well just stay aware of possible traits of anxiety or aditional stress and tell someone if you start feeling bad because in the end of the day your mental health is as important as your physical one. With everything said I'm going to check on other patients and if everything goes smoothly you can go home at the end of the day." we all thanked the doctor and he left the room leaving me, my brother and my dad.

"Y/n I'm really glad you're okay but next time this happens let the pro heros take care of the thing, you're still training and you're in the right path for greatness that's obvious but there's still a lot of things that could've gone wrong and you could've gotten really hurt." my dad sat on the bed right at my side

"I know you love action and all but just be more careful, 'right kiddo?"

"Yeah dad, don't worry, let's just hope there's not a next time." I was lying through all of my teeth, I wanted a next time, well not now, only when I'm stronger because I'm gonna get revenge on Danzo even if it kills me.

What I wasn't expecting is for my dad to pull me in for a hug, that doesn't really happen often, but anyway I still let myself melt into him.

"Wow, they were right, the olders really get left out all the time."

"Oh geez, come here before you make me feel bad and buy you another videogame." my dad retorted still hugging me.

"Actually now I think I'll pass..." my dad pulled him in anyway and they both laughed while I was squished between them both.