Chapter 13

"I- I was distracted an- and didn't saw the car coming and then..." I was almost hyperventilating from what just happened, my mind was even more confused now from the whole situation, but soon I felt myself being engulfed in warm arms.

"Hey it's okay. But seriously, I also like to listen to music when I'm walking but you can't have it that loud." his hands gripped my shoulders and he lightly pushed me away while looking in a strangely super serious way, into my eyes. I nodded my head and he sighed as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

"Anyway where are you going now?" he had his hands on his pockets
"I was heading home." I point to my house direction.
"Cool, I'll walk you." my eyes widened at his words.

"You don't need to Denki. Really I promise that I won't stop in the middle of the road again." I waved my hands in front of my face.

"Wow Y/n and I was thinking that we were both and you enjoyed my company." he turned his head making an affected look with his hand on his chest.

"Denki."

"No don't mind me, I'm just going to stay here and see if any stranger wants to be my friend."

"Denki."

"I'm just surprised my friends don't like to hang with me."

I took a little breath and got close to him. I stood on the tip of my toes and gave him a little smile.

"Awww, you look so cu- Oh geez Y/n that hurted." he said while holding his forehead "W-wait where you're going?" 

"Hummm, home? You're coming or not?" I heard him running to catch up with me. I felt his arm around my shoulders and he pushed me a little bit closer to him.

"Seriously Y/n did you really need to flick my forehead?" he was still rubbing the spot I hit in his forehead.

"You were being annoying, what did you want me to do? Hug you?"

"Yes" I rolled my eyes at his answer and we continued to walk in a comfortable silence.

The walk was going pretty good, the sun was shinning and all, but my mind couldn't process the fact that he had his arm around my shoulders. My heart was beating so fast that I was afraid he could feel it.

"Ahhh, I love today!" Denki suddenly said with his big smile and with his head turned slightly up so the sun could directly hit his face. His eyes started to shine so brightly. I couldn't stop looking at him and feel a little smile starting to form on my face.

"Today just feels so good. I'm really in the mood to just sleep and binge watch something." he looked at me, his gold eyes were piercing my own and I'm not gonna lie, the butterflies started to fly.

"It really is a good day, but Denki you should practice. That's a priority." I tried to convince him. "If we don't practice everyday, we won't be ready to become pros and save people."

"Look Y/n, I get where you're coming from, I swear, but we all need to rest at least one day." we both stopped walking and he turned his body towards mine, his expression turned soft and he held both my hands. Needless to say that a light blush formed on my face, but he ignored it and continued.

"I know you want to save everyone, I saw it when that whole thing went down at USJ, and that's one of the things I admire more in your person, you're selfless to a point I can't understand. But you also need to think about yourself. You need to rest so you can be able to give it your 100 percent all the time. I know being selfish is usually something bad, but I think you should try it time to time, it won't hurt you."

His eyes were completely captivating mine, I was completely lost in them. But what he said actually made sense? But what if me being selfish would end up with him getting hurt? 

"Please Y/n you can't always worry about others if you don't worry about yourself also." he was pleading to me that I could let go of the chains holding me back and maybe he was right. Maybe  I should try to let go of what's holding me back. Maybe Danzo was wrong and I can do what I want without my friends getting hurt.

"Yeah Denki you're right, maybe being selfish won't be bad." I smiled a little while his was so bright it could blind anyone.

------------------------

Hey guys I'm back. Im sorry for not updating oops. I just wanna say somethins I think are important. So first, in no way, shape or form I'm trying to romanticize menthal illnesses such as depression and anxiety, I'm using it as Y/n has some traits based of me and that's basically a way for people to be able to relate to her. Denki is going to help her overcome those problems in the long run. Remember if you're feeling like this please tell someone, it's hard to do it but it will be better.

Second I stand with the Black Lives Movement and with equality for every person in this world regardless of their race, sexuality, gender...

Next is that I'll be focusing more on their life outside classes, which means I'll skip some parts from the plot.

And last I'm writting a Todoroki fanfic, idk when it'll beout but I'll update you guys.

Like and comment~~bye!