Chapter 6

~Kaminari pov~

Me and Y/n were waiting for Todoroki and Ojiro and it was enough time for me to take a few glances to her.

Half of her multicolored hair was tied in two buns on top of her hair and the other half swinged freely to the beginning of her shoulder blades (if u have longer/shorter hair ignore this) .

Her costume really suited her body by being tight fitting but practical, it shows off her curvy figure without revealing too much, not that I would mind, but I also noticed how well built her body is. Like obviously she got in by recommendations so it's expected that she has a lot of muscle but it's really slim so it doesn't really turn her bulky like Bakugo, but it's still a mystery whose waist is skinnier.

But one thing about her costume really bothered me. Why did she have that bandage around her upper arm? It doesn't seem to have any function besides hiding something, I'll have to ask her later.

Suddenly a loud sound from just outside the room woke me from my thoughts and Y/n turned her head to me and nodded with a small confident smirk on her face. We both got in our fighting stances as soon as Todoroki and Ojiro barged inside the room where we were.

Y/n quickly runned to Todoroki while I followed my part of the plan and backed away a little more close to the false bomb to protect it, when Ojiro spotted me he came running towards me.

~Y/n pov~

When I reached Shoto I quickly tried to kick him in the side but he grabbed my feet and tried to spin me in the air just like it was obvious to happen so I shot a little strand of air from the feet that he caught and freed myself from his greep.

We both took a little jump back and started to walk in circles without taking our eyes from each other.

"Ya know that first ice move you made was a little obvious" I told him while trying to throw a punch that he easily dodged

"I know that it wouldn't work against you, just wanted to check your control and will." I stopped and looked him in the while tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"I wanted to see how willing you were to use your fire near someone without losing control of it, because you knew that even if you were able to get yourself out of my ice you wouldn't be able to fight in it." his response took me by surprise which let me to get distracted and exposing myself, and opportunity that he took well and threw a kick to my gut making me get close to the bomb.

I need to get away from the fake bomb, he's doing it on purpose. Wait, why aren't Kami and Ojiro's fight making any sound?  I thought.

Me and Todoroki, that must have realized the same thing redirected our gazes in their direction and saw that somehow they managed to knock both of themselves out. What an idiot! I thought while facepalming.

I turned to see Todoroki again and realized that he was coming towards me with his hand covered in ice ready to attack.

I quickly formed and X with my hands in front of me making a shield of water that Todoroki freezed and then shattered.

"Ya know, I thought I had already made it clear that I wanted you to give a hundred percent of what you got while fighting, I don't ya to understimate me. We both know that the both of us endured the same things while training" I said and got ready to shoot some air from my feet to get out of the water and gain some leverage.

But Todoroki had freezed my feet in the water  without me noticing it so I couldn't go up.

"You really should start to be more aware of your suroundings, y/n." he said while throwing ice at me which I had to quickly burn. However once I stoped my fire I realised that my quirk was running out of time and since the water in the floor had started to evaporate because of the fire I was only going to be left with my air.