Chapter 10

As I opened my eyes and looked around I saw smoke and yellow hair?

Oh yeah Denki. I forgot he hugged me tightly before the purple smoke got us. I felt some heat coming to my cheeks. Oh no, oh no, Y/n this is not the moment focus!

"Y/n you good?" Denki asked me, looking down to my tomato red face. I simply nodded and unwrapped myself from his arms.

I noticed Momo and Jirou were also with us. Thta's good they'll be able to get themselves out of this mess without my help.I need to find Danzo. I'm gonna fucking kill him and avenge my mom.

But my plans were interrupted when a lot of villains surrounded us. This is making me anxious and mad. If I don't get out of here right now Danzo will escape and I won't get him from what he did to me and my mom.

"Oh look who we found." one of the villains started. "Oh yeah, it really is her. Master Danzo will be very pleased to know that we captured her" Another one continued.

"What are you villains talking about?" Jirou asked loud enough for them to hear. Their eyes quickly went to her but went to me even faster and I realised what they were talking about, so I stepped foward.

"So he was looking for me after all the time?" I asked while looking to the ground with my bangs shadow over my eyes.

"Look at you Nakamura-san, just like the picture he showed us and just like your mother" I clenched my fists thight as soon as he mentioned my mom. I could feel Denki's, Momo's and Jirou's eyes in my back in a confused way.

"And yes, he's indeed still looking for you something about unfinishid business" the other villain continued.

"Glad to know the feeling is mutual then. Don't get too cocky boys because I'm the one who's going to get myself to Danzo while you're out cold on the floor.

~Denki POV~

Y/n looked up after finishing talking and an immense amount of energy was expelled from her body. The floor around her started to crack open and wind twirled around her getting her air up. The villains sure looked surprised, I mean even us were surprised from seeing her power coming out of her like that.

Her hand reached for her leg and got her lighter. She turned back facing us and said "Guys go back the most you can please." Her eyes felt different while she said that they looked calm but that was a type of calm who leaves everyone unsettled, they looked like the calm before the biggest storm ever. We started to back away just how she told us and she started to get her lighter to her face, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out touching it to the flame for three seconds.

I won't lie, I'm a boy and have my necessities but that was hot as fuck and yes I know we're not in a good situation.

She turned her head back to the villains but shouted to us instead "I'll get rid of ost of them with this attack, after that is with you guys, good luck I trusted in you three!" Wait what?? Is with us? What's this girl about to do.

Air, earth and fire started to twirl around her until it all mixed on top of her. It took her three seconds to creat a massive ball of the three elements that she later passed to her hand. She threw it up and as soon as it was high she jumped off the floor and went directly in the balls direction and somehow shot it directly to the villains.

But as soon as it was about to hit them it stopped and the only words I was able to hear was Y/n's "Boom" right before it created a huge explosion.

When the smoke cleared out there was no sight of Y/n and most of the villains were on the floor.

"C'mon guys it's our turn now!" Momo shouted