Chapter 5

Author note

So guys I will change probably a lot of things during about plot but I will still follow the story line I don't know if yall feel me but yea

~one day between classes~

We were waiting for the next class to start and we were all roaming around in the classroom, well except Iida, he was screaming "Everyone sit down! The teacher will soon arrive!" and doing those hand gestures that made my mind say a big ass BOIIII in each one.

"(Y/N) get off the table!" he screamed because I was seating in Mina's table while talking to her. I completely ignored him. We were planning on going out after classes to a nearby cafe.

5 minutes passed by and out of nowhere All Might suddenly appears in front of the door of our classroom. We all went to our seats and he started to explain about our exercise for today.

My opinion on him? Well I think he has worked very hard to be where he is today and I admire him for that but I'm not like a die hard fan of him. He and dad have already done some works together.

"And here are your supersuits" I heard All Might announce.

After that everyone grabbed their suit bag and went to change.

My suit was designed by me and Midnight ( I had to control the sizes of the things), it's a midnight blue knee long bodysuit.

In case yall were wondering that's how I imagine her hair

(I drew it but the model is from pinterest) btw ur height is 5'2"

It's made from a fire proof material that doesn't get like soak wet. The bandana around the neck is for me to use if I'm making a hurricane because of the debris and stuff like that. The shoes don't have laces, cause I ain't got the time for that but the soles have some holes so that I can still shoot air and fly. That leg thingie (if someone knows how it's called please tell me) is where I keep my matches and lighters.

And the bandage? That's to cover my scar from the accident but no one in class needs to know.

"OMG (Y/n) ur suit looks so good on you!"

"Thanks Mina, your's so colorful"

"I know! It's like my personality" Mina is in a whole new level, she's so fun.

I was about to walk out of the changing room when I saw Ochako-chan and noticed something that Midnight told me about the company that made my suit.

"Ochako-chan I can't believe it." poor girl she was so confused " Our suits were made by the same company, so cool, see!" I pointed to the two dots on her suit and then to mine.

"You're right. It's so cute"

~Time skip~

So we had to draw lots to see who our partner was gonna be and guess who was mine

"So I guess we're working together today, hot hell." I felt a arm creep it's way to my shoulder.

"I already told u to not call me that, dumbass. And take ur arm off of me" I grabbed Kaminari's arm and took it off my shoulder "But I guess I had better luck than Momo, poor thing she's stuck with that perv grape"

" Wait was that an actual compliment?"

"No Kami-kun, it wasn't"

With my luck guess who we were up against. Todoroki and Ojiro who are the hero while me and Kami are the villains.

~Another time skip~

Our battle was about to begin me and Kami were already next to the bomb

"Hum (Y/N) do you have any strategie for us to win this?" he asked me

"To win? Not quite it. But I have one that will gets us a good inicial boost"

"What do ya mean?"

" Well didn't ya notice that Todoroki only used his ice quirk during the quirk test?"

" Wait only 'his ice quirk' do ya mean that he has more than one"

" He can also use fire, but he will never use it unless he needs to defrost someone like you or me that he freezed using his right side quirk, that before u ask is the ice one." Kaminari nodded his head for me to continue.

"So probably his first attack will be to try and freeze this whole place with our feets included so..."

"So we won't move, right?" he finished

"Right, so when he freezes this whole place up u can't panic"

" But how are u going to defrost everything?" Kaminari asked

"I can't unfreeze everything, but I can unfreeze us using my fire. And if I control well enough I will be able to only do it in this room so that we can get him by surprise when he gets here thinking that we're stuck on his ice."

"(Y/n) that's genius"

"I know, but that's not everything, when I melt the ice it'll turn into water so I will only need to touch it and I'll be able to also use water and another thing.." Kaminari tilted his head and looked at me while I took something out of my leg thingie and tossed it to him "... Kami catch"

"Why did u gave me a lighter?" he said

"Todoroki knows that I need to be in contact with the element for at least one second to use it, so he'll try to take the lighter that I have with me so I can't use it, but he doesn't know that I have another one that I gave u."

"So if he takes it I want you to toss it, light the flame up and touch me with it for at least one second"I finished

"It won't burn you?"

"The flame needed to be hotter, like a lot more to burn me"

"Oh okay and do you need me to also keep one of your water bottles?" we both looked at them

"Nah, I will only need to touch the water in the ground if he takes them, and Kami another thing"

Suddenly the alarm that told us that the exercise started sounded

"Kaminari quickly the lighter, now"

"Oh yeah" we were right next to each other so he immediately touched me with the flame and put the lighter in his jacket pocket.

Three seconds after we were already frozen up to our feets and I started to unfreeze the room

"And I'm...done"

"What now, hot hell?"

"We wait for them" we had water a little bit above our ankles

"Kaminari I just remembered two things"

"What"

"Can u use your earpierce to hear what their saying by their's ?"

"Yeah gimme a few seconds... they're separated and the both of them still need to go up 4 floors to reach us"

"Good, thanks" he smiled which I obviously didn't find adorable " But they'll be quick cause Todoroki can slide in his ice and Ojiro can use his tail"

" And what was the other thing?"

"Oh yes! Don't ever discharge any electricity in the water, you'll shock everyone touching it"

"Noted" he nodded "Let's win this shit!" he said while looking at me with some electricity prickling around his hands which I nodded with a confident smile,

----------------------

Hi I'm back from Hades realm, how ya doin'

I finally finished this and I hope yall like the suit that I drew

So yeah see ya next time with the fight byeeeeeeee