Chapter 8

A/n

Okay guys yall can't even believe how happy I am to see this fic at more than 1k, yeah I know is not a lot but I just can't believe that so many off you actually like this idea that I had in a class so thank you all.

~At Kaminari's house~

"Denki-neeeeee!!! You're home!" screamed a little yellow flash that then proceeded to jump to his arms and give him a hug. That's when it hitted me, Kami-kun had a little sister.

"Connie-chan! You almost trew me off my feet" Kami-kun said with a light laugh. I stayed behind him a confused face at first but quickly changed to a surprised one, but when Denki's sister looked behind her brother and saw me she quickly tilted her head to the side in confusion, which quickly changed to a happy one. She jumped out of Denki's arms and ran towards me.

"A girl! Mommy Denki-nee brought a girl!!" his sister screamed while she hugged my legs and looked at me. I looked at her bright eyes and put a hand on top of her head and introduced myself.

"Hey sweetie I'm Y/n Nakamura and I'm in the same class as your brother."

"I'm Connie and you're pretty" I laughed at how cute she was and she continued with something that neither me or Denki were expecting "Are you Denki-nee girlfriend?"

Both me and Denki sweatdropped at that question and I immediately started feeling the blood come to my cheeks and looked at him that was just like me.

Suddenly someone that I believe was Denki's mom appeared in front of him and looked at us and then at his litlle sister. She had long black hair but eletrizing eyes just like Kami-kun's, she was about the same height as me and had a thin body figure. He probably got his hair color from his dad.

"Hi dear, I'm Riko Kaminari (I completely made this up) and I'm Denki's mom." she introduced herself  "I guess you've already met Connie."

"Hum... Hi Mrs. Kaminari I'm Y/n Nakamura." I said after calming myself.

"Oh fear just call me Riko or Riko-san if it's more comfortable for you and come in. Connie let go off Y/n's leg so she can walk." We continued tru the entry to the living room, in my front were stairs that would go to the upper floor and at my right was the living room that was connected to the dinning room and kitchen. The house has white walls with some paintings on the walls.

"Denki, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." we both stopped dead and started blushing again.

"I'm not-" "She's not my-" we were both a stutering mess trying to explain until Denki cleaned his troath and talked again.

"We're not dating, she's just a friend from class" I mentally thanked him for saying that while I was still trying to compose myself.

"Oh, I know, just wanted to see your reactions. So passing that, Y/n how did my son convinced you to come with him?"

"Actually, I forgot my house keys and my phone died so he said I could charge it here and then call someone to pick me" I explained and she looked at Denki.

"Denki you could've just zap it and it would be at least 5%"

"I short circuited today during train and Recovery Girl said I couldn't use my quirk the rest of the day" he responded

"Oh okay, then dear you can have dinner with us and then call someone" my face could show how surprised I was.

"Oh no I don't mean to bother, I'll be quick just to charge my phone" I tried to say.

"No you're not bothering, I've made some burgers and you can ask Denki how good they are." I turned to him and he excitedly nodded.

"Then I guess I can stay for dinner." I said with a little smile.