Chapter 9

~2 days later~

"We haven't known each other for that long so it's amazing everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage"

"What's with that vocabulary, you bastard! I'll kill you!" and yeah that's how I woke up in the middle of the bus with some kind of attempted murder going on.

"Hey Y/n we're almost getting to the facility so I think you better wakey wakey before Aizawa gets all tapey tapey." I wiped the drool coming of the corner of my mouth and quickly sat in my seat next to Mina.

"You actually look peaceful while sleeping" she told me

"Wait what do you mean 'peaceful'?" I asked her

"Well you see you usually have a resting bitch face the whole day plus sometimes your eyebags are quite bad so it kinda makes you seem cold to other,ahahah" she said insanely quickly and laughing it off in the end in hopes I wouldn't get mad at her

"Mina I'm gonna fucking kill you" I told her while looking down with a shadow over my eyes because of my bangs and some cold air coming from my hands making her hair and suit fur kinda stir up "Oh Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't.."

"Don't worry Mina I was just kidding, just wanted to see your reaction" I interrupted her, she seemed kinda desperate to change the topic so I only had time to see her eyes glowing in my direction.

"Talking about reaction, you still need to fill me up on what happened after me and Kiri left you you Kaminari. Kiri told me you actually had dinner at his house" I felt a hot wave going all over my cheeks and turned my eyes to any other place aside from Mina's glance, which led me to Kaminari who must have realized and looked at me with a smirk plus wink, wish made me blush even more.

"Uhhh, I think Y/n-chan has crush!" Mina started yelling and made everyone look over at us including the person in question. Let me tell you guys I was as red as a pepper.

"What? Really? On who, tell me Mina, my dear friend" Screamed Kirishima to her just stearing up even more chaos. "Oh it's on..." she didn't had time to finish her sentence as I managed to put my hands over her mouth and pour some water in it from my palms.

"Guys she was just kidding, 'k?" I said and everyone turned their heads while I started to check up on Mina since she started coughing from the water. "You good?"

"Yeah, just remember to never to that again" I gave her a quick smile " and Y/n you're still going to tell me what happened at his house" I nodded

"Yeah but after we're done with this whole thing"

--Denki's POV--

What was Mina talking about? Y/n has a crush? Who's he? I need to know.

"You're still going to tell me what happened at his house" I heard Mina tell her. Wait, who's house? Y/n's crush house? I need to discover who he is, I can't let Y/n escape from me.

~Flashback~

"Hey Denki dear come here real quick" I heard my mom scream from the kitchen

"What's up mom? Need help?" I asked her while helping her clean the dishes

"Yeah thank you and I also wanted to ask you something"

"Oh okay shoot it at me." I said completely oblivious to any especific theme.

"So I was talking with Y/n before she left and she's a really nice girl" I looked over at her and she continued "ya know, she's way nicer than every other girl I ever saw in this house that was your friend and I noticed how you look at her. You clearly feel something for that lil' girl that's different than from any other one, so try to keep her close to you. Girls like her don't appear that often and as soon as some guy realizes that they'll immediately fall for her"