Thirty One: No Holding Back

It was obvious that Patch didn't want me to go, and to be honest I'm not sure if I wanted to, but Pen decided on ignoring that. He instead spent the next few hours planning. He said we needed to find out where I need to go and get there safely, and have one of the Protectors on hand in case things get messy. He also said that he'll have to increase the security on the Art Dome since one of the destroyers got in. It didn't take very long for us to realize Blackout was the one who did it, being the only one who could have. Three was fighting Seed and Patch at the time, and Pen confirmed there is no possible way for Thread to get in without him knowing. 

Currently, Pen was planning out every possible outcome of me meeting with Three while Seed stood by to make sure he didn't completely overthink it. I was sitting nearby, attempting to not go into panic mode as the fact that I was about to go talk to a destroyer, in their territory, pretty much defenseless, made its way into my head.

"So... thinking this out logically..." Patch plopped down next to me. "You could have been anywhere at the time the note was placed, right? So how did Three know you would be alone, in the Art Dome, and not elsewhere, so you would be the first to see it?"

I pull myself together enough to think about it. "Not sure. I mean, it's happened before, them knowing where I was, but I've never really thought about it."

"You think Three might have messed with your code so he knows where you are at all times?"

The thought of Three basically stalking me since we first met sent chills down my spine. "Is that even possible?"

"I don't know. He is a Code Master, after all. Is there anything in common in all the times he's attacked you?"

"Come to think of it, Blackout's normally with him whenever it's just me, even if only one fights."

"So maybe Blackout has some sort of tracking thing on you. Since you and Three... you know," He finished rather awkwardly. I looked away.

"Patch, Night, come here," Pen says. We get up and walk over. "So, since there's a slight chance Night could get trapped there and have to fight the destroyers by himself-"

"Pen, you realize you're overthinking this, right?" Seed asks. "Seriously. You're acting like you care about him. No offense, Night."

"None taken," I reply, knowing full well Pen is incapable of caring. However, Seed flat out saying that kinda hurt, but I quickly push that away to focus on more important matters.

"Shut it. As I was saying, if Night has to fight the destroyers at the same time, he's going to need to get a lot better at... well, everything. So, that means I'll need you two-" He motioned to Seed and Patch- "To beat him up until he decides to not suck."

"That sounds like fun. Meet you in the Antivoid," Said Seed before teleporting off, with a tone that clearly said he knew this was coming. Patch grabs my arm.

"Hold tight, here we go." We teleported to the Antivoid, which looked the exact same as the two previous times I've been here. Seed, still in his goat form, was nearby, attempting to do some sort of magic, and failing from how frustrated his aura felt.

"Seed, you aren't doing flower? I thought your magic was better that way."

"It is, I just wanna see..." He flicked his wrists and a detailed, very sharp looking, slightly glowing silver sword appeared in each hand. I stared, lost for words, and Patch seemed slightly disturbed. "Finally, it worked. Been a while since a True Pacifist run in my AU, with the reboot a while back, so I wanted to use my normal powers instead," He added after seeing our faces.

"Alright." Patch summoned his knives. "Let's get started then."

I focused on my powers, creating an arrow in one hand and my bow in the other. I could use the bow like a staff, and the arrows to distract one while I fought the other. That seems like a good plan.