Thirteen: A Rad Experience

Time passed very oddly in the Art Dome. I couldn't tell if it was morning or night or if it's been a few days or a few weeks. All I know if after we went to Crashtale, Pen plotted out a course over several other AUs, and we visited them, doing the same thing we did for Crashtale. Patch and Seed searched the Ruins, Pen and I talked to Alphys (Or whoever was the Royal Scientist for that AU), move to the next AU, repeat. We visited several AUs, the ones that stuck to me were the one the roles seemed to be switched (There was a giant fish monster in Alphy's place, Pen said her name was Undyne),  the one with a ton of stars, and one with a lot of dust. That one was scary. We also visited UnderFV, which didn't seem like such a bad place. After that was done, we headed back to the Doodle Sphere, where Pen said we would stay until we got a notice from one of the scientists. 

While I was waiting, I explored the Art Dome. It seemed to be the same thing going on forever, but the papers floating around it were very interesting. They had these weird symbols on it that I couldn't quite understand, but I was trying to figure them out. After a moment, I feel a calm aura walking over to me.

"Howdy, Night. How's it going?" Seed asks.

"Pretty good. Just trying to figure out what these symbols mean."

"Oh, those ones?" He grabs the paper I'm looking at and pulls out his notepad. I look at the page he has open and see it's a translator for the symbols. "Pen is the only one here who is able to read these the right way. Patch and I can vaguely understand them."

"Do you know what language it is?"

"No, but I know it's not very common." Seed glances from the paper with the symbols to his notebook. "This one is the paper for Comettale, the Outertale for this multiverse."

"Okay, how about this one?" I grab another paper.

"That one is... UnderFV."

"The Fell line that got mixed with another AU's Code Virus?"

"Yup. I hate that AU. Especially the Sans for that AU he's a nightmare... Metaphorically, of course." He said, glancing at me.

"Alright, what about this one?"

"This one... Is Dreamcrash."

"As in the AU where I'm from? Wow."

"Hey, Seed! Night!" Patch yells. "Come here!" Seed and I head over to where a happy Patch and very annoyed looking Pen were standing. "We got an alert from UnderFV."

Seed groaned. "Of all AUs, it's that one..."

"Seed, you don't have to go. Mainly it should be only these two-" Patch motions to me and Pen-"But I'm making sure Pen doesn't wimp out."

"Oh. Okay." Seed says calmly, but I can see from his face he's relieved. 

"Question: Can I not?" Pen asks.

"No. You're the one who knows the Royal Scientists, you're the one doing this."

"Fine..." Pen groaned as he summoned his ink teleporter. "Come on, the sooner we finish the better." We all climbed in and Pen teleported us to UnderFV, right outside the Lab. "Okay, Night, this time you're gonna stay outside. I don't want to deal with another Code Virus, and the Fresh Code Virus is ridiculously contagious."

"Uh... Sounds good." I nod. Pen heads into the lab and Patch sits down.

"Jeez, I don't understand him."

"Who? Pen?"

"Yeah. I don't get why he hates this AU so much. Maybe it's just me. I've always liked Underfell AUs. Or maybe it's the fact that..."