Entry Number [REDACTED]

Date: 201X

Entry By: Patch

Canoverse: Dreamtale

Name: Dreamcrash

Rules: No idea. It doesn't seem to be like any of the Crashverse lines, I can't sense any Creator or Player influence.

Source Code: [REDACTED]

File Link: [LOADED]

Quarantine time and access: For Pen to fill out

Ten minutes for the Transfer, twenty for the code adjust, two hours for the whiplash. New record for longest whiplash. The code was messed up. Access is [REDACTED]

Anything Else: I have a feeling it may not be Creator or Player influence, but something this Multiverse- If you can even call our section of the Antivoid a Multiverse- hasn't seen before. I have a bad feeling Thread is behind this.

Notes: The Dream and Nightmare of this Timeline seem... odd. Both had their code thrown off, Nightmare more so than Dream, and Dream is adapting to it fast. I had no idea overlapping timelines could interact like that, but I'll have to ask Ink to confirm it was an overlap and not a glitch or Creator interference.

Edit One: Nightmare saw something when he crashed. It was definitely a timeline overlap. I'm trying to get him to stop preventing it so the Timeline doesn't crash.

Edit Two: Nightmare didn't listen. Somehow, he prevented it. I sensed Creator influence from the AU at that time, so they finally stepped in. Both Nightmare and Dream have left the Timeline. Because of this, we can't call it a Timeline anymore, it is officially an AU. 

Edit Three (By Pen): Night's joined up with us to find Dream. I've been searching the AUs with no luck.

Edit Four: Night led us to a second destroyer who seems to be friends with him. Night claims to not know Three, but I doubt that. We left him in Dreamcrash and are searching for Dream on our own. I also sensed something off about Night's code, might look into that further.

Hide:[Edit_Five]f/<All but: CMV.C(Pen)>

Edit Five (By Pen): Reanalyzed the code samples Patch got from the CMV, and found something very odd. Error's code is very, very similar to Night's. Not only that, but part of Dream's code looks like a transfer from Original Dream, which shouldn't be possible. Creators, if you know what this means, please tell me.