Chapter 9

Liam put down his phone, more like threw in his office desk. He leaned down his head at the edge of the chair. Confusion and nervousness filled him. What should he do? Go... Or... Not. His heart was telling him to go cause it could be a night he will cherish forever. But his brain had it's own insecurities. It was compelling him not to. If he does Zayn might think he loves him. But he doesn't. He can't. No. This isn't him of he accepts it. He cannot go with the flow. HE IS STRAIGHT. He should remember that. Straight men don't fall in love with other men. What will people think of him?No he can't. He should listen to his minds sometimes. His heart may not be always correct. After all its with brain we work not heart. Heart may have various feelings but his mind has saved him until now. He will listen to his mind. How much it seems like thr devil speaking he will not hear his heart. Angels are not always meant to be correct, right? He won't go. He knows it might break Zayn down. He might feel guilty of it all night and cry down to sleep. But his decision is correct.

After the whole day went by, working in the office, submitting files etc, he came back home. He now could call Zayn up to let him know he wasnt going for the date. He will make up an excuse. He has done away with many events like this. He is a good liar. He can do the same with Zayn.

"Hello... Zaynie"
"Hiii.. So you finally got some time out of your extremely busy schedule to talk to me. "

"It's not like that Zayn. I had plenty of work today at office. I just returned. "
"Hmmm.... So did you decide? "
"Ahm... Yeah... I-I did. Actually I have to go to my parents house tomorrow. It's a long way. My mother isn't doing quite well. My father called me up and said about it today. So I have to go there... I won't... "
"Leeyum.... I know you are lying. "
"No.. I am-"
"I know you pretty well Leeyum.... You don't have to lie. It's fine. You will not be forced to come. "
"But--"
The phone hung up from thr other end. He broke Zayn's heart. ZAYN'S HEART. The one who is so important to him. He ended everything. In a moment everything shattered down in front of him. He is aware and he cannot mend it now. Zayn knows him. By heart. Everything about him. When he lies and when he is hiding things. He gets all of it .

‌Zayn on the other hand lay on his bed. His pillow soaked down with the tears he has been weeping. Leeyum doesn't love him. This thought is difficult to accept but he has to. He felt lonely and left out. Where should he go?Whom should he talk to? Can Louis help him out? Should he talk to him?

-----------------------------------------------------------
If he talks to Louis, will he able to help Zayn out?

Or

Will things mess up?

If you like don't forget to vote