Chapter 10

Louis can I come up to your house? Need to talk something important.

Zayn sent a message to Louis. But Louis didn't see it yet. He kept checking the phone but no answer. This boy can never be active when Zayn actually needs him. He might again be busy cuddling with Harry. This thought frustrated Zayn. Probably he was a bit jealous. Louis has the person he loves in his life. But Zayn? No. He needed his friend right now. He is the only person who can comfort him of the burden.

After a whole fifteen minutes, which for Zayn felt like hours of waiting, Louis answered.

Hey!!!! What happened? You seem sad. What's wrong?

Louis,can I come over at your place?

Yeah. Sure dude

He got up immediately for the couch and ran towards his bedroom. Where ever he goes he cannot attempt to go without dressing up properly. So he picked up a tee, wore it and ran quickly out of the door.

He drove down the street to Louis' house as fast as ge could. Louis answered the door bell and opened the door for Zayn. He understood something was wrong with him and Liam as soon as he saw his face. So he asked Zayn to sit until he gets him some water.

"Now say what's up with you and Liam? ", he asked putting down thr glass of water.

" Wait... How did you know it is about Liam? "

"Unfortunately I am your best friend and I know you well. So tell me now. "

"So, I asked him to go to a date with me and... "

" He rejected. Right? "

"Yeahhh", Zayn said letting out a sigh.

"Zayn why are you hurrying with this?Liam is oblivious. Give him time, Zayn. Make him feel loved and cared by you."

"But what if he doesn't love me back, Louis? It is not necessary that he will love me back. "

"But what if he loves you too? You shouldn't leave trying. But, yeah, don't hurry. "

"Are you sure?"

"Zayn, do you know how Harry and I feel in love? "

"No... Wait... You never actually said it to me. How rude!! "

"Fine fine. Don't burst out with anger. I will tell it to you now. Harry and I were in the same college. We became friends as we lived together in the dorm. I never realised when I fell in love. It was slow, yet beautiful. And when I felt it coming I tried ignoring it. I was oblivious. Trying to avoid love like a fool. Then Harry took up the stand to make me accept it. He kept trying. He failed but he didn't give up. Until one day I accepted it..... And then you know what happened. "

"So are you telling me to keep trying?"

"What other thing do you understand? Live the love Zayn. Live every moment of the love. Keep pinning, keep showing him. If he loves you he will come back to you. I promise. "

"The " if" is what O fear Lou. "

"You always used to tell me one thing. Remember? . That three Hindi words.
Jee le Zara. Live your life once. Do you? "

"Hmmm... I do"

"It's time for you Zayn. Live. Love. Win. And I know you will. You are worth it my friend. You are worth it. "

Zayn couldn't hold back his tears anymore. A weight lifted off. He hugged Louis tight and cried in his arms while Louis kept rubbing against his back. He felt so much better. This is what his best friend can do and he loves it.

"Thanks Lou. I am grateful."

"No thanks Zayn. Go for it. And let me know at the end what happens. ", Louis said with a teasing laugh.

" Don't tease now, Lou. "

"Ok I will not. Don't snap at me. "

Louis couldn't stop laughing. He loves to tease Zayn. What is in being friends when you don't tease the person!!!

"Btw you and Harry were cuddling today. Am I right? During the time I texted? "

"Yeah we were. Go away now. I need your get busy with him again. "

Zayn laughed it out. His friend is such a nerd for Harry. Some day he will act the same way hopefully. All nerd and dork for Liam. This thoughts itself could make his stomach flutter. This is the effect of Liam on him. He couldn't but love him more and more like he said

"I love you today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Louis will always be Zayn bestie. There's no doubt in that.

Well... What should do now?

You will get to know later😜

Vote if you like.❤