Chapter 20

Days were passing by. The pages of the calendar were decreasing fast. They both were busy with their lives along with themselves. Zayn would take care of Liam all the time. He won't let him be alone ever. Every time Zayn felt Liam was not ok he would take him out or to the brook. They would spent some time together. Some lone time. Liam would visit Zayn's house and stay for a night or two. They loved to give each other company in every act of theirs, whether it be cooking or watching TV or playing video games. They were always together.

During one such night, when Liam was staying back at Zayn's house, Zayn was in a mood to tease Liam. While playing video game he intentionally unplugged Liam's controller. He tried to act as cool as possible not letting Liam know what was going on in his brain. Zayn won it and Liam was obviously frustrated. He went to plug off the controllers and discovered what Zayn had done. He looked up at Zayn and found him laughing uncontrollably at him. He leapt at Zayn moving on his top and started tickling his stomach. Zayn tried to run away but it went in vain cause Liam pulled him by his hands back in the seat. There faces were close. Close enough that if either of them moved their lips would lock. They could feel each other's breath in their faces as they closed their eyes. Liam touched Zayn's head with his. His hands moved around Zayn's waist. Zayn could not understand what was happening all of a sudden. But it felt good in Liam's arms. He placed his hands on Zayn's and looked up into Liam's eyes. It seemed like somebody had put a spell on them. They looked into each other's souls. It was like home in each other. Both laid out a sigh of relief, relief of all pain cause they were with each other and nothing mattered.

But the spell was broken soon when Liam received a call. He let Zayn go and picked up the call. It was his Niall. They spoke to each other for few minutes but Zayn was already curious to know what it was and who it was. When Liam came back Zayn couldn't wait to ask.

"Who was it, Leeyum?"

"It was Niall, one of my childhood friend."

"Ohhh.... What was it for?"

"He is helping me find a new house. I wanted a new home cause that house haunts me with the thoughts of my mom. And you are doing so much for me. I should try too."

Liam smiled.

"Wow. That will be great. Can I help you too? "

"I knew it was coming." Liam laughed
"You can try."

"Thank you. I will try finding the best house for you."

Zayn gave Liam a tight hug and Liam hugged back.

"I know you will."

"By when do you want to shift? "

"Next two months, maybe. That will be perfect. "

"Ok. I will try searching in web and also ask others."

"Yup. Now should we go and sleep."

"Yeah. I have already put the sheets in your bedroom. You can go and have your dearest sleep."

"Awww. Don't get mad at me Zayn. I am a bit tired. Good night. We will speak tomorrow."

'Good night"

Liam left for his bed room. Zayn was now alone in the drawing area. What is up with Liam? Why is he suddenly so lovable towards him? Well.... It is good. Why is he questioning it? Liam was listening to him. He understands what Zayn had been wanting for him. Were the stages of love being fulfilled? He doesn't know but somewhere, even though far, he could see it coming. The stages of attraction, infatuation and trust, he could see something in Liam now, something way different than before. But he will wait still, until Liam recovers.

He went up to his room to sleep but he didn't feel like sleeping alone. Liam stays at his house but still he has to hold back? No not happening. He jumped out of bed and went out. Slowly opening the door of Liam's room, he tip toed up to his bed and slowly crept beside him. He can make some excuse, he didn't think about it now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like :)