Chapter 3

Zayn Malik

The sun rays peeped through the window and  fell directly on Zayn's eyes. It was morning. He has to get ready for the office. It an hour long journey and he did not want to compromise in reaching late for he was a new employee. He dressed up in the same white shirt but a blue coat and the tight skinny black jeans, pairing with the black heeled shoes. After grabbing on some food he did a proper check of the documents before sliding them into the bag and walking out of his room.

It was 9a.m in the clock when he reached the office and greeted everyone there.

"Good Morning, Zayn"

The voice was familiar, a soothing and gentle one. He turned around and greeted back

"Good Morning, Leeyum. How are you doin'?"

"Fine." ,he said giving a smile, a true one.
"Umm....Sir has called you up in his cabin immediately. Meet you later"

"Oh...Yeah sure"

Zayn gave out a sigh of despair. He had just entered and the day repeats itself again.

"May I come in."

"You may Mr. Malik. Have your seat"

Zayn went up to the seat facing his boss and sat down with a slight hitch to his coat.

"So Mr. Malik as you know the client who you are going to attend next week he wants everything in order. You need to put up a proper presentation of all the listed objects and make it interesting, making sure he doesn't get a chance to decline the deal. Are you understanding?"

" Y-Yeah"

It is all the same speech given to him last day. He looked irritated as he came out of the cabin. Liam, sighting a glance at the poor figure could not resist but go and console.

" He repeated all the same things over again?"

" Yeah what else can he do", Zayn said giving out a mocking laugh.

"Correct though", Liam laughed along.
---

It was a hard day. He had to complete a load of work along with some part of the presentation. Long hours of work has been a reason for his degrading health. He was getting skinny and loosing all the weight. He returned back home, the same old place, the same old couch. Nothing was new to him now. Everything seemed pale and faded. His life was vague he thinks but does not realize he is important for people around him, maybe not all but few. But these thoughts seemed to stay far off.

He urged someone to be holding him tight when he cried. He needed someone whom he could talk about every event that had passed by him and the ones that holds him back to move forward in life. He knew who it was but probably it was not yet the time to say him every thing. Yes, it was Liam. His man, his Liam. But there is a problem. Liam is straight, he would obviously not accept a relation with a man. It will be awkward for him and Zayn did not want to know otherwise he feared Liam might break the friendship with him. The one that had taken not a lot of time to nurture and grow so beautifully, he did not want it to break at any cost. The friendship was his and he won't let it go so easily. 

" I think I need to talk to Louis about it. He might be of some help", he thought.

He needed to go to his safe heaven.Somewhere he could get the peace of mind he needs. He doesn't know exactly where he wanted to go but probably he knew where he needs to. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you think will he go?

Well you will find it later ;) ;).

 I apologize for any sort of grammatical errors. You are free to place your opinion. Please vote if you like.............