Chapter 24

A year passes by just like that. Recovering and healing one another. It has been ages Liam hasn't experienced the feeling of being normal. It was all dark asthetiques in his life. Until now he felt like a huge burden off him. He could finally enjoy life the way he wanted. The panic attacks have completely receded. He was able to do away with any bad situation easily. Life had taken a turn. A beautiful one, where he could be himself again. He had missed being himself all these years.  Now he could be again.

Through these ups and downs of life, it was Zayn who has been with him always. Taking care, holding him down, spending every moment with Liam. He was never tired, it was never like babysitting to him. Liam could feel it. Whatever Zayn did, it had a touch of love, an affection he can never get over. Whether it be cooking the food at night when he stayed back or giving the pills to Liam on time. He took care of every small thing which would make Liam happy. He dedicated a large amount of his time just for him. He would let himself be cuddled by Liam every time Liam had a panic attack. He would do literally anything for him.

Liam could not gather the weird feelings he started developing for Zayn. It just grew over time. A bond way different, more than friends, more than lovers, something he can never explain. He had never felt this way for anyone before. He had a crush on Zayn before, it was true. But his emotions towards Zayn now is unexplainable. He now used the same bed as Zayn at Zayn's house. They would sleep together. Sometimes Liam would find himself clinging on to Zayn's side of the bed holding him by the waist. He was accepting himself slowly. How much ever he tries to pretend that loving Zayn was wrong, it was only right thing in his life. Zayn is like his world now, a world he cannot live with out. Zayn had given up a lot just to be with him. But he still tries to ignore, ignore his feelings. This leads to him ignoring himself somewhere.

Love is a treatment to any diseases, even everlasting and never ending ones. And it was the same in their case. Zayn's love and determined efforts got the results. Sometimes its all so beautiful not realising that you are in love but still feel its touch. It's a magic in real life which can change people for good. Love really does wonders undeniably.  Love lies in the most subtle things. In the most tiniest of places you can find the deepest of loves. It needn't be a story like Romeo and Juliet, cause when one falls in love he makes a story of love of his own, different from any other. Zayn was doing the same. He stitched the smallest of moments into the biggest part of his life, giving Liam all he could. And that's where he won.

Zayn thought of calling Liam up. He had some amazing plans to execute. He couldn't hold back.

" Lee.Good morning"

" Good morning Zaynie."

" How's the day going?"

" Good. What about you?"

" Good. Just been lying on the bed all day."

" You just love to sleep. Isn't it?"

" Its my first love since childhood."

Liam laughed out at this. Zayn was such a kid. He really sometimesfelt like adoring him like a baby. How can someone be like this?

" Well listen, Can you come at my place tomorrow?"

" Yeah."

" At what time will you be free?"

" Tomorrow is Monday. So I hope by 9 at night."

"Ok. You gotta come here after 9."

" Cool. But can I ask for the reason?"

"No. You can't. Bye"

Zayn hung up the call. What is this guy upto?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like:)