Chapter 31

After the office load took itself off the two bodies, they went out of there to meet up. Zayn has been waiting eagerly for the moment. Huh how good it feels to get the love of your life after struggling endlessly. Days and months of hardworking finally paid off. He felt good really good. Zayn packed his things up and went straight to where they were supposed to meet up. He stood and kept staring at his watch like some miracle was gonna take place. Liam arrived looking down at a work file and he looked kinda stressed out.

"Ummm yeah so we were supposed to talk? About something? ", Zayn was trying so hard to pretend that he doesn't understand what was it all about and tried to give the best possible confused look he could but failing completely to hold on to his excitement.

" Yeah one sec... " , Liam smiled at him and looked down into his file.

"Ahh yeah cool sure. "

It was a long 30 second wait for Zayn which indeed felt like some minutes have passed by. This is the biggest symptom of what you would call a perfect combination of nervousness mixed with a slight excitement.

"Yeah so I came to the realization that I always loved you. It was just I was.... I was stupid not to accept it at first......."

Zayn smiled. Liam just kept his heart before him in the sweetest way possible. Like who wouldn't melt down with these words?

"..... I wish I could ever say how much you mean to me. Idk we just met and just vibed somehow. You are so beautiful inside and out. You have a beautiful soul and a mind. You are inch bit of perfection with your imperfections. Just incredible. "

Zayn's heart was skipping a bit. Woah did he ever expect these? Never. Was he ready for this? Not at all. But that was a pleasant surprise.

"Thank you so much Leeyum. Did I ever say you how much good you are?"

"I don't quite think so", Liam laughed. Zayn laughed along .

" Well you are just.... Ok can I hug you already? "

There was no saying anymore and they were entangled into each other, eyes closed. There was a warmth, a tender feeling of affection and it made  them fall for each other more and more ,each day and each night. They pulled back and Liam looked into Zayn's eyes. They were glistening like stars. There was care and the rarest beauty of love hidden deep down. And at this point Liam couldn't wait anymore. He instantly locked his lips with that of Zayn. Zayn was taken aback for a moment and then smiled in the kiss. It was happening. The butterflies rose inside and flew all round and straight to his heart and his happiness knew no bounds. The earth seemed to fade away. There was only Liam before him holding him in his arms. Why would he care what the world thinks? It about them. Their story. Their love. And this was meant to be. Forever.
-----------------------------------------------------------
HEYYYY GUYS. I KNOW IT'S BEEN A LONGGG WAIT. BUT A WAIT WORTH IT. SO ENJOY.
LOVE YOU ALL.
😊