Chapter 17

Days and months passed by. The friendship between Liam and Zayn grew stronger day by day. Now they would spend hours with each other, laughing, crying, joking. Things with Liam was changing. His depression and attack ks have reduced lately. But he hasn't still accepted himself or his love for Zayn. Zayn didn't think of it much now. His prime motive was to bring Liam back to what he was, to treat him. In this process his love for Liam has only increased. He was falling deeper and deeper into the feeling called love. He would often just stare at Liam blankly, without thinking anything. It was like a pleasant sight to watch. Something's don't change ever, like true love. It never changes. It just goes on years and years without regret. It was the first time Zayn had fallen truely into the trench of love and he never wants to come out of it. It's just calm and beautiful to him. As if that's all he ever needed in his life. He couldn't be any less happy about it. It's all for him now.

One day after the office Zayn thought of taking Liam in the place he loved to go to. It was like his "safe place". Whenever things would go wrong in his life he would visit it and stay there for hours. He had nothing to think about when he was there. He would get all the silence in his life. He had always wanted to take Liam there but now he was desperate to for it. It might become Liam's "safe place" too. They can spend some time without any trouble and anyone there to find out.

"Leeyum would you like to go with me somewhere?"

"But-"

"It's not a date I am asking for, just a short visit to a place. Would you come with me?"

"Oh... Yeah I would love too. "
Liam smiled unknowingly. He had no clue of where Zayn was going to take him. But he trusted him so he won't hesitate to go.

The sun had hid behind the seas and mountains and now it was the night sky which had taken it's place. The stars shone like diamonds in the sky. A soft wind blew in Liam's face as Zayn drove his car to the secret space. It was a quite ride. No one spoke a single word all throughout the journey. Silence speaks when words can't. Such true words. There were words even in their silence. They were admiring each other even when the words won't escape their lips. Both of their faces held a smile. A smile which could speak everything. All their emotions could flow out through it.

The car stopped near a bridge underneath which a brook flowed. It looked like a scene from the fairy tales at night. No light, no people around. It's was an embodiment of peace. Liam stood there gaping. A air of confusion surrounded him. Why did Zayn bring him here? He stood there without moving. Suddenly he felt Zayn holding his hand. His hands felt so warm against his. Zayn pulled Liam to follow him. Liam was enchanted. He did exactly what Zayn said him to do.

Zayn and Liam kept walking until they reached near the water

Zayn and Liam kept walking until they reached near the water. The sound of the flowing brook could be heard clearly. A soft feeling crept into Liam's heart. He couldn't describe how it felt. It was all kinds of fluttering down his stomach and body. He has never seen a place as beautiful as this.

"Why did you bring me here Zayn?"

Zayn didn't answer the question. He asked another instead.

"Do you like it? "

"Yeah Zee, this place is just so stunning. "

"You know, I come here everytime I feel things have gone wrong. This is like a small escape from my reality. It might not last long but those few minutes of life feels everything."

Liam turned towards Zayn. He kept looking at him for sometime. His eyes dropped down to Zayn's lips. He doesn't know what he wants at that moment but the feeling was irresistible, an urge of unknown. Did he want to kiss Zayn? No, how was that possible. That's not the Liam he knows. But then why were there churns in his stomach? What is this feeling? He looked away. He couldn't continue doing he cause either Zayn will catch him staring at him irresistibly or he will actually do something he doesn't want to do. He needs to brush away these thoughts. It doesn't have good effect on him although it has. He wants to ignore them but they cone back to him anyway. What is happening to him? Why does he feel so weak near Zayn? Was he really falling for... No no.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So do you think anything might happen this night?

Please don't forget to vote if you like