Chapter 11

Louis closed thr door behind him. He was feeling sorry for Zayn. After all he is his bestie. How can he see him sad and broken? He was lost in thoughts. What if things go wrong? He can't do away with this thought even if he was trying his best. He kept his head bowed down in the thoughts until he reached his bed room.

Harry was lying down reading some book. He loves to read. It is like an addiction to him like Louis is. He didn't see Louis enter the room. Louis was deep emerged in himself that he didn't remember about the bed near him. His leg got hit by its side and he was about to fall when Harry caught him by his stomach.
"Keep a watch and walk Lou. You were about to fall."
Louis didn't answer. He was still lost.
"Lou are you listening? Where are you lost? "

"Ohhh.... Sorry Hazza. I didn't see."
"What are you thinking Lou?"

"Harold, Zayn came here sometimes back. I said you right? That I was going down, someone is to come?"

"Yeah yeah you did tell me. What happened to him? "

"I was telling you last day about Liam and how Zayn is in love with him. Do you remember? "

"Yeah... But what's up? Say it clearly, babe"

"Zayn asked him out and Liam rejected."

"Zayn is sad about it and he came to talk to you? He will be fine Lou. Don't stress yourself. "

"The problem isn't that. The thing is how much I have heard about Liam from Zayn and how much I have known him till now, I have a feeling that he loves Zayn too. But he is being like me. Oblivious."

"So what did you say him to do? "

"I said him what you had done."

"To pin and make him realize?"

"Yeah... What else do you think did you do? "

"Nothing. That was the thing I did. And it actually work you know? ", Harry said with a grin.

" I know Hazza. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to peck the lips of my cutie. "

"You are at an advantage that-"

Louis pressed his lips against Harry. It was just a soft kiss to his lovely boyfriend because he is being cute and obviously Louis cannot resist it.

Pulling back Harry asked,
"Zayn will do that? Or he will let go? "

"He said he might try. I don't know. But I really hope he does it. I can't see him like that. All broken and shattered. It really hurts. "

Louis let out a sigh. A fear was gathered around his heart. He was worried about Zayn. He knows what Zayn suffers from and what it can lead him to do. He cannot be at peace right now.

"It will be alright Lou. If Liam really loves him he will have to go to Zayn. Sonner or later. He has to accept himself."

A pressed smile held against Louis lips. He hopes it to be that way.
He made a small prayer asking for the best to happen for Zayn.

"Lou now get to sleep. You look really tired. Sleeping might drain it down. Good night, love."

"I will try. Good night."

He knew he cannot sleep with the conflict in  his head. But he has to try sleeping cause he knows if he doesn't it will male him think about Zayn more and more and it is bad for him. But probably closing his eyes will do no good. It will just bring the Zayn in front of his eyes and his sad face. And then his mind will manufacture what might have happened between Zayn and Liam. That might drive him crazy cause it's a really heavy thing to carry within. Anyways.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
So do you think Zayn will follow Louis words?

Or

he has some other plans?

Or

He will leave trying?

What might happen?

Please vote if you like!!! ❤❤