Chapter 19

Zayn went back home after dropping Liam. It was a night he will remember life time. But now he had to go back to his lonely house. Life has to come back to reality sometime. He had to too. His life cannot stay back in those realms which are more wondrous than real. Getting in to the house the first thing he did was to run to the washroom. He was tired and a bath was the thing which would help him out. The warm waters on his skin felt like a soft touch made out of love. His eyes we're closed, mesmerizing the beauty of the moments of the day's night. Every moment that he spent with Liam, he was already missing them all. How badly he wanted those times back again? He has just come home but his heart remained behind near the brook. Liam was staring at him. Wasn't it enough to make his heart feel warm? And also he allowed Zayn to lay his head on his shoulders. Zayn was feeling to fly high in the sky with the feelings. Wish he had wings, he would fly far away, maybe to Liam back whi would be sleeping now. He would hold him tight and cuddle without him knowing. Maybe in the sleep Liam with unintentionally catch his hands. He is such a Teddy, as soft as the toy. He wanted to do so many things right then. Liam was doing so much of those things.

After walking out of the bath he dressed himself up and sat up in his bed. He opened up his Twitter again and looked back at his tweets. He wanted something he explain. He was searching eagerly for something. He was reading the comments in his early tweets when he came across the comments on his recent tweet. The one he had written for Liam. His face suddenly got a look of terror. People were questioning the tweet. They thought it to be for a boy as it was. And now there were questions. It seemed more of back lashes. There was a tremor down his body. This is what he never expects. And this is where he looses control. But he tried to calm himself down. He couldn't get into anxiety now. He has to take control over his feelings. So he threw thr phone away and laid down in his bed.

Will his sexuality be questioned now? The thing he never wanted to happen. All his followers, the ones he had made. He had almost earned the "influencer" tag but now he will lose it completely. Why does he have to go through there? Now he regretted having tweeted those. What if his fear turns into reality? People will laugh at him. But.... Then it had changed Liam. A little bit though but he was still happy to see the change. He should be happy about that instead of thinking about those comments too much. He shouldn't care. But again his personality will be ruined among his followers. His head was in a mess with thoughts. It was reeling with the effects. He felt like throwing up because of the churns in his stomach. He felt ill of these things. He didn't want them in his head right now. He wanted to enjoy the times he spent with Liam. He doesn't know if he will get it back ever. But.... He hated everything right then. Everything.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like