Chapter 16

Liam was finally going to unfold a chapter of his life which he had taken every care to hide from everyone. But he didn't mind it with Zayn. His insecurity about the fact that Zayn would laugh off his pains have vanished since some time. It seemed to him like Zayn really cared. So even if the whole world was turning a deaf ear to him he could still speak about everything to Zayn. Zayn has become like the secret diary to him. He could write any thing and everything without the fear of getting judged. He always wants to keep this diary of his safe cause ot contains the most explicit details of his life, details which he wouldn't say to anyone else but Zayn.

" There are strings which connect you with different people. Sometimes your life is in a halt and then there comes someone who makes you enjoy every bit of the journey of life. I was 6 when I lost my Mom. My father had long left her and me searching for a life without us. I was left all alone. No one of our relatives actually cared to take me home and bring me up. Nobody ever had time for me-"

"Li.. You never said me about this. I am so sorry. That was a huge loss."

"It's fine Zayn. So.... Yeah.... I was sent to the orphanage. I never felt it like home. I was not in my mother's arms and I knew I would never be. It made me a very quite kid. I wouldn't talk to anyone. The other kids would ask me to play with them but I liked to stay isolated. It was all until I met Karen. She was a really sweet lady and loved me a lot. After long I felt like I had someone in life whom I could call mine. She would talk to me and play with me. It was after sometime when I was legally her son. My happiness knew no bounds. I spent next tweleve years of my life with her. A wonderful lady as she was. She thought me all about this world even though I was not her real child. She never made me feel like it. When I was finally 18 and old enough to have my own house we decided to shift from the apartment to a new one. I wanted to give her the perfect life which she gave me. After days of searching I finally found a home worth living, a proper modern living. Things were just in the right order until everything suddenly fell apart. We both were unpacking the items for our new house when she suffered a heart attack. I rushed her to the hospital but it was too late. Every thing was over."

It was silent again but Zayn broke it this time.

"My story is nothing in front our yours Li. You have gone through so much at such a young age. It might have been so difficult."

"Our stories are both painful in its own ways Zayn. We both had hurdles. We still have them we still fight the same way. We both do it the same way, everyday."

"Yeah... But why did you hide it from me for so long? "

"I have trust issues Zayn. I cannot trust anyone. There was a time I didn't trust you too. I thy you would make fun of me like others. But I realized lately how you cared. So I thought if opening up to you. I trust you endlessly now. You are the only one I trust."

Liam said the last words in a voice all low so that Zayn wouldn't hear it. But he heard it. It made him feel a lot kinds of different but he won't say ot out cause he knows it's still not meant to be said out freely. He will wait but he is still happy. Liam trusts him and that all that matters to him. Even when he could still not have his love he has gained his trust. A step forward and it feels amazing. But right now the main motive of Zayn is not making Liam fall in love with him but to make him fall in himself. And who knows that would be a step forward to Liam falling for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to vote if you like❤