Chapter 6

Liam Payne

Weeks passed by Liam. Uncountable starry nights came past him and he dreamt of a happy life with the person he loves with all his heart and soul. Last day he had cried under the rains to hide his tears. Yeah, he has some undeniably good ideas of hiding the pains.

Zayn had spoken to him about his mental health condition. About how a death ruined his entire life. He had said how much he trusts in Liam with these supposedly secret stuffs. He had listened with patience and endurance. Probably he knew they both were the same. But he couldn't say anything at all. The fear of dejection held him still. It seemed to him like Zayn has been trusting him a bit too much over the facts. He understood it wasn't just friendship which Zayn expects from him. He nodded his head as the thoughts ran past his head.

It was evening and he sat in the huge drawing room watching Toy Story 2 and thought maybe he would continue with the part 3 too. The fragrance of the flowers in the vase spread throughout the room. The lights were dim and the atmosphere quite and hushed. In the middle of these the T.V rang loud and clear. Mid-way to the film the doorbell rang. Liam got up to recieve the person standing outside eagerly.

"Good evening, Leeyum."

"Good evening, Zayn. That was quite of a surprise."

" Yeah I was feeling all bored at home so though of hanging out at your place.", Zayn said getting inside the house.

"That was a good idea."

"You're watching Toy Story. That's great. I just love it."

Liam went and sat next to Zayn and held his hands in the couch.

Hours passed as they sat together watching the movie which had begun with the third part now. Zayn's eyes seemed to move towards Liam sometimes. Liam noticed it but ignored. As the ending came close Liam's eyes seemed to pour down. He could not hold it anymore. He was a kid at this. At least in watching movies and reading books. He was sensitive and cried easily. Zayn noticed the tears that flung out of Liam's eyes. He looked like an adorable pup and Zayn could not but hold him tight in his arms and laugh. He did not realize what he was doing until the movie ended . Liam shrugged himself up and sat straight. Zayn too hesitated a bit and let him go away. He cursed his soul out for the situation. But how could he hold back when Liam kept crying like a baby beside him? He could not have in any way done that.

" I will get us a coffee."

"Hmm", Zayn said with a smile.

Liam went to the kitchen but it was just a way to get out of the situation he was in. His mind kept on wondering about and felt guilty. There was no fact he could give of this guilt but it was there. He wanted to cry, cry harder at that point of time. The face turning red, he started panting for breath. Zayn entered the kitchen to check him out and saw him lying near the floor.

" Liam, Liam what's wrong? Take proper breathes in and out"

After sometime Liam was fine. He stood up on his foot and tried to move away. Zayn pulled him back and kissed his cheeks. A shiver ran down Liam's spine. His eyes were closed like he submitted himself to Zayn. Zayn kissed his eyes with all care he could emit out and hugged him tight in his arms.

"I love you, Liam."

The whisper seemed to flow out of him instantly without a thought. He gave a small smirk.

" I won't care even if it is unrequited. I will love you forever. More than yesterday and less than tomorrow. But forever."

Zayn moved away from Liam and out of the door.

Liam stood there stunned and surprised of what has just happened. But now he was alone again amidst the walls that cage him. His voice can't be heard. He was left all alone again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took a long time to think what to write. But yeah! here it is. Enjoy. Please vote if you like. Have a great day.