Chapter 5

Zayn Malik

Louis stood right in front of his face. How he had wanted to talk about every thing and sort out.

"Heya!!!", Louis shouted out giving Zayn a tight hug. " Watcha doin'?"

" Nothing I was just thinking to call you up and then you are right here."

"I wonder which direction the Sun rose today. Well what's the matter?"

" First have a seat."

Louis gave his head a shrug and went up to take a seat.

"Yeah say now."

" So, listen carefully. First of all the visits to the therapist sucks now and secondly--"

Louis shot a glance at Zayn and said, " You better don't take those word out of your fookin' mouth. You are gonna attend each and every session until you are released."

" I will try but hear me-"

" Try? You have to Mr. Malik."

" Ok fine. Will you let me speak?"

" Yeah continue.", Louis said falling into laughter.

" So, you met Liam few days back. Do you remember?"

" Yeah. What 'bout that lad?"

" Ummm......I think I have fallen in love.", Zayn said. It came out of his mouth effortlessly. As if it has become a part of him now.

" What the fookin' hell are you sayin'? Wow. I am so happy for you. I need to share it with Harry I guess."

Louis was about to make a call but Zayn interupted him.

" But I he can't love me back Louis."

"Why?", Louis asked as a frown took over the sparkling eyes.

" He is not like me. He is not gay."

"God Zayn! How do you know? Did he say it to you?"

" No but he has a girl friend I heard."

"Oh!"

Louis could see the pain that lay in Zayn's eye. He pulled him towards his chest and hugged him tight.

" It will be all fine my boy. It will be all fine."

A streak of water fell off Louis eyes, went down the cheeks and disappeared beneath the neck. He could feel Zayn trembling against him. He remembered how it had been all the same with him when he feel in love with Harry. Nobody knew except himself. But then fate took turns and brought round a beautiful chapter in his life. Harry confessed his love for Louis. 28th September. Yeah he remembers the day still and it flutters his stomach as much as it did that day. But with Zayn it was still a thick fog that lay ahead. he could see no way. He couldn't tell Zayn to confess. He knew it might not end well and can cause a friendship to break. Liam was Zayn's cure. Cure from all his pains and distress. Liam was an escape. He knew it well. But what could he do at this point of time? He didn't have any idea.

" Zayn, it's fine. Come on now wipe those tears down. They look bad on you. Come on.", Louis said rubbing his hands over Zayn's back.

Zayn wiped his tears down.

" I can never say anything to Liam, Louis. I can never do that."

" But you can definitely make him realize how important he is for you."

Zayn looked up and smiled at Louis. Maybe yes, maybe no. He doesn't know yet. He doesn't know what is to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HII!!! I don't know yet how it is going. I hope you like it. Please vote if you like.

Have a good day! :) :).