Chapter 30

The office hours continued with board meetings and an extremely uneventful day, just so much enough to spoil someone's mood and that's exactly what was up with Zayn. He sat in the cafeteria all alone with a cup of coffee. He would take a sip and keep in back on the table staring down at it, making circles on the top of the cup. Thousands of thought prevailed. He looked up to take a glance at the swarming visitors in the afternoon. Amidst them he saw a face. It was Liam. Well he didn't care. He looked back down again. 

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

Zayn was about to get up and leave but Liam pulled him back. He went and sat in the seat facing Zayn. Zayn still hung his head low. He wouldn't speak. Not a word until Liam apolozises.

"Zayn, please talk. I... I am really sorry for what I did. "

"You never are Liam. You.. You fucking always faked things. You never never actually liked me and loving me stays way behind."

"ZAYN."

Zayn was stunned for some times until speaking again. Liam just shouted at him, like seriously, he is not sorry. He is not sorry at all.

"Zayn, you cannot.... How do you even think did I fake it? I just needed time. Zayn, I was never comfortable about who I am. I needed time to accept myself. Only then could I accept any sort of feelings for you. "

"Liam, don't shout. "

"Yeah when it's your fault, I shouldn't shout but you can say anything to me and expect me not to feel bad. "

"It's.. It's not like that. I am sorry. I am extremely sorry. But I was just furious about the fact that you.... ", Zayn was interrupted by something Liam just said and he couldn't believe his eyes. Did Liam just really say that or was he  dreaming ?

" I love you. "

"Wha, wait what did you just say? "

"I love you."

"I-"

"Zayn I really care about you. I cannot live without you cause you are really an amazing person. I will always be there for you. Always. Every time you need me you will have me by your side. I promise you this. "

Liam left without another word. Zayn was about to stop him but he let him go. It was so sweet of him to say those words even when he was angry. Zayn couldn't but blush and smile on his own even though he felt his skin warm up by the states of people around. They obviously didn't her but they did understand something just happened. Something out of the usual. It was really something out of the usual. Zayn had lost all his hopes at a point but what just took place was beyond his imagination. Liam looked so cute when he was angry. Shit, Zayn really wanted to say it to him. But Liam has left. This day in his life will forever be something he will never wanna lose. After hid meal should he just go to Liam and hug him from behind or first say a sorry? Ahhhh it's confusing but he definitely has to do something and he will. After all Liam deserves the love after being that cute. He is such a child from inside although he will never accept it. Zayn came out of his trance. He has to complete his meal fast so that he can return to Liam as soon as possible. Without wasting any time now, he hurriedly poured down all the contents in his stomach.

***********
"Liam.", Zayn hugged him from behind.

" What is it? "

"I am sorry. "

"No, I faked everything. "

"Shudapp."

Liam didn't speak anything.

"I know you don't fake anything. I just said it cause I was angry. I didn't mean to say that. I really didn't. I am so sorry. "

"It's ok. "

"No it's not. I made you feel bad. Huh. I knew I was never a good person. ", Zayn was about to cry. His voice choked.

" Heyy don't say that. Don't belittle yourself. You are amazing. Really amazing. "

"Then why are you angry? "

"I am not. It's ok. Now don't cry. Go and drink some water. Things will be fine. Nothing changed. We will go back to what we were. "

Zayn nodded his head and let himself over Liam. Liam held him in his arms and cradled him from side to side.

"It's ok. It will be fine. ", Liam hummed in Zayn ears.

" Hmm"

"We meet after the office hours. Right now the others will be coming in. Yeah? "

"Yeahh.", Zayn smiled.

" I love you. "

"I love you too"

Zayn returned back to his work desk. He still couldn't believe what happened. How was he supposed to concentrate in his work? Liam just did something completely out of the normal. Wow. Shit. He doesn't know exactly how to feel at the moment. Well he has  to continue with his work. They were meeting after the office afterall. He has enough time to cherish the feelings then.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So, yeah I finally gave what you all wanted😂. You all have been very patient with this so yeah, I thought to give this to you all specially. Thanks for waiting

Please vote if you like