Fluff! Todoroki x Fem! Reader

Warning : None
Y/N = Your Name
Your quirk is Hologram, and you basically can create images out of thin air.

———————————————————————

Y/N's POV :

"You should've known better than fighting me, Icy Hot! I'm #1 and you better remember that!" Bakugo yells as Todoroki walks towards me.

My boyfriend of a little over 1 year, Todoroki, was challenged to fight by Bakugo. But for some reason, Todoroki seemed to zone out mid-battle which gave Bakugo the upper hand and resulted in him winning.

"Todoroki, what happened?" I ask, confused. I place my hand on him gently as Bakugo walks off.

Todoroki just looks down so that I can't see his face. "I-I almost used my flames. I thought of hurting Bakugo with them in order to win and wipe that smirk off his face,"

He then puts his face in his hands. "Y/N what was I thinking!?"

I hug him and whisper, "Hey, hey, it's alright. We all make mistakes but all that matters is that we learn from them. At least you stopped yourself."

He then slowly looks up at me. "What if I'm the mistake?"

"Todoroki—"

"I'm just turning into my dad, aren't I?! No matter how hard I try I'm just like him! I almost hurt Bakugo, but what if I..."

He looks deeply into my eyes. "What if I hurt you?" He says in a hushed voice.

"You wouldn't hurt me, and I'd be there to help you every step of the way. I trust you just like how you trust me. If I thought you would hurt me we wouldn't be here right now. But I love you, no matter your past. I love your personality, your talents, your weaknesses, your dedication, and especially the fact that your quirk is basically free AC for me."

I then use my quirk to create holographic images of us around us. There's a picture of us in the dorms playing Uno, us playing the roles of Lady and the Tramp with some spaghetti, and more.

I see a tear roll down his cheek.

Right as I'm about to speak again I'm interrupted by a hand on my cheek. I blush furiously and look up at him.

"Y/N, what did I ever do to deserve you?" He says before passionately putting his lips on mine.

I turn my head and kiss back. Just as things start to get heated I hear Bakugo from afar yell, "Get a room you too! You're making me wanna puke!"

We both chuckle at Lord Explosion Murder and continue on with our day.

———————————————————————
Words : 433