Bakugo x Villain! Fem! Reader

Warning : Cussing, Kidnapping
Y/N = Your Name
————————————————————————

Bakugo's POV

Thump thump.
Thump thump.

I jolt awake to the sound of approaching footsteps. I look around but only see a dimly lit cement room with a single door.

Where the fuck am I?!

I try to move but then I realize that I'm bound by thick ropes to a wooden chair.

The footsteps I heard draw closer and closer. My heartbeat soon matches the quickly approaching footsteps.

I need to get out of here and beat my kidnapper to a pulp!!

I try to burn the ropes with my quirk but nothing happens. What the fuck!!

I'm left struggling when the door bursts open.

————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

Aww, look at him. All helpless and struggling to no avail. I love it.

I approach him slowly and carefully. I may have used my quirk to erase his quirk, but it won't last long and he's still strong without it.

See, my quirk is similar to Eraser Head's quirk, except mine is more affective against men. It just works quicker with them. Unfortunately, it weakens me more when I use it against men.

"Who the fresh fuck are you?!" He yells at me.

I offer a sweet smile and I use my fingers to gently lift his chin.

"My villain name is Temptress, but you can just call me Y/N. No need to introduce yourself, Bakugo, I know all about you," I lean in close to his face.

"And I must say you're quite the catch."

His breathing slows and he completely stops struggling for a few seconds. He keeps my gaze and stares into my eyes.

I chuckle and pull away. "See something you like?"

He immediately grunts and starts struggling again.

"Get me the fuck out of here!" He spits.

"No can do. I'd like to make you an offer." I say.

"Ugh, fine. Tell me what you want to tell me so I can leave."

I smile and sit down in front of him.

"I want you to come join me as a villain. I don't work with the league of villains, however I would like to create my own league of villains and join the heroes. I don't want to defeat them; but I do want to join forces with them and create a world where people with different quirks can have equal ground. Even people without quirks can be counted as equals. So what do ya say?"

I look up and notice that Bakugo has fallen asleep. I slap him until he wakes up.

"Listen here, you little shit! Do you wanna join me or not?" I snap. He rolls his eyes.

"Ugh, fine as long as I get to fight Deku and you stop talking so much!" He says.

I smile once more, "I look forward to working with you, Lord Explosion Murder."

To my surprise he actually smirks at me.

————————————————————————