Momo x Wealthy! Fem! Reader

Warning : Extreme cuteness
Y/N = Your Name
F/C = Your Favorite Color
E/C = Your Eye Color
H/C = Your Hair Color
————————————————————————

Momo's POV

My family is hosting yet another fancy party at our house. I meant to send formal invitations in the mail to my peers at U.A., but my family wanted this to be a wealthy family only party, so they only invited wealthy family friends. Hopefully there will be some people here that are my age.

I look at myself in the mirror right as I finish adding the finishing touches to my look. Well, I think I look beautiful.

(This is what she's wearing :)

I walk downstairs slowly as I hear classical music playing

I walk downstairs slowly as I hear classical music playing. I hear some small gasps and I notice a lot of people staring, and that's saying something because it seems that many, many people showed up tonight.

My attention is caught by a certain young woman who seems to be about my age. She has soft-looking H/C hair, and shimmering E/C eyes that you could notice from a mile away. But what really takes my breath away is her dress. She..she looks beautiful! The way the F/C dress hugs her body and just the way she holds herself makes me want to talk to her!

I begin to make my way towards this strange girl but right as she turns to look at me I hear my father clink his glass from the top of the staircase.

The room goes quiet and I glance up at him, as does everyone else. I can't help but sneak glances at this peculiar girl, however.

"Attention, everyone! I would like to make an announcement. We shall begin our formal dancing part of this party and I'd like my beautiful daughter Yaoyorozu (sorry if I spelled that wrong or got Japanese name formalities wrong) to start us off!"

Everyone's eyes turn on me. Thanks for the warning...

"Yaoyorozu, please choose a lucky young man to dance with," he adds.

Young man? Nonsense, I'll dance with whomever I choose, father.

I stare at the girl that took my breath away, determination clear in my eyes.

I then reach my hand out for her to take it, and as I do I hear many loud gasps from the crowd of people surrounding us.

She starts to look a bit nervous, too but she takes my hand regardless and I lead her to the middle of the dance floor.

"You look absolutely amazing. May I ask what your name is?" I say, with as much confidence as I can gather.

"Y-Y/N," she stutters.

"Well, Y/N, as you heard my father say I am Yaoyorozu, but please call me Momo."

She blushes. "Okay, Momo. Won't your father be disappointed that you're dancing with a girl and not a boy?"

"You know, usually I would care about what everyone here expects from me, but I think I want to do what I want. And right now that is to dance with you.."

This time we both blush furiously while dancing.

We spend the rest of the night dancing and talking, and it was the best night of my life.

————————————————————————
Word count : 549 words