Dad! Husband! Todoroki x Mom! Wife! Reader

Warnings : None
Y/N = Your Name
(Child) = Your/Todoroki's Kid

———————————————————————

Todoroki's POV

I sigh as I pull the keys to my house out. I know that heroes are busy but it just gets worse for me. (Y/N) has been great with (Child) lately, though, while I've been gone. I don't know what I would do without her.

I open the door to (child) playing with their building blocks in the living room floor. They look at me and yell, "Daddy! You're back!"

I smile and pick them up, whirling them around the room. "I've missed you!" I say.

"I've missed you too, daddy!"

"So have I," I hear my wife say from the doorway. "Dinner's ready for you."

I smile at her and peck her on the lips. "Thank you, but I'm so tired I just need to rest."

She nods understandably. "Alright." She scoops (child) up into her arms and I go to lay down on the couch.

I take one last look at my family before drifting off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

Y/N's POV :

"Alright it's time to mess with him now. (Child) get the marker." (Child) runs to get the marker.

(Child) hands it to me as I wear a mischievous grin. It was (Child) idea to do this, I'm just putting in motion.

Taking the cap off, (Child) and I begin to draw on his face.

~Time Skip~

"Huh?" My husband says. He then sees our faces and immediately runs to the bathroom mirror.

(The hair and nails were just something I wanted to add. Also I know the sign says daughter but if you a son that's fine too.)

I hear laughter and he then comes out with a smile

"Haha guys, now I'm gonna go take it off."

(Child) and I stifle a laugh as the bathroom goes silent.
.....
....

"why is it not rubbing off?"

"It was permanent marker."

———————————————————————
317 Words