Kirishima x Fem! Shy! Reader

Warnings : Cussing (Bakugo)
Y/N = Your Name
F/C = Favorite Chips
————————————————————————

Kirishima's POV

There she is again—that girl I keep seeing in my dreams!

I run up to her. You see, lately in my dreams I've been seeing this beautiful girl. She's never talked to me in the dreams, but honestly (and I know this sounds ridiculous), I'm falling for her.

"Hey, why do you keep showing up in my dreams?" I ask her.

She just shrugs.

"Why won't you talk?" I decide to ask something else, trying to get a reaction out of her.

She looks down at her feet, her hair gently swaying as she moves her head.

Finally she says, "I'm just shy. I don't like talking to people. My name is—"

Before she can finish her sentence the dream slowly drifts away from me. My mind is dragged back to consciousness; leaving me frustrated.

Well, at least she actually spoke to me this time. God her voice was so soft and she's just so adorable..

I should probably stop fanboying. After all, it's not very manly.

~Time Skip Brought To You By My Laziness~

"Bakubro can you get me some chips?" Kaminari asks Bakugo.

Bakugo, Sero, Mina, Kaminari, and I decided to play video games at Bakugo's house today. It's winter break and we're bored so we figured 'why not'?

"Tch-I don't have any frickin' chips. Maybe Kiri will get some at the damn gas station."

Kaminari puts his controller down just to give me puppy dog eyes.

"Pleeeaaasseee, Kiri?"

"Sure, sure." I mumble as I grab my phone and wallet.

I quickly rush out the door as I hear Bakugo begin to yell at someone. From the sounds of it he lost..again. R.I.P. to whoever he lost to cause they're about to learn new cuss words.

~Time Skip~

God, why are there so many different types of chips?? Do we really need two entire aisles of chips at this gas station?

"Hmm...I wonder if Kiri likes hot Doritos..." I think aloud.

I then jump when the person next to me says, "I don't know, but f/c are definitely the best chips."

I look at the person. "Oh, my bad I didn't see you—" then it hits me.

"You're the girl from my dreams!!" I exclaim.
"And you're the guy from mine!!" She exclaims.

We laugh and talk for a little while about our ridiculous dreams. She mentions how she is in U.A.'s healing program, and I talk about Red Riot.

After a few minutes of talking I realize that Kami is still waiting on chips.

"Uh, so I gotta go, but I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me sometime?" I ask her with a flushed face.

She turns red and stares at her feet again. "I-I'd love to."

I end up buying her chips for her and we say goodbye. She came to me in my dreams again that night, except this time we use our imaginations to make up a perfect dream date.

It was the best night ever.

———————————————————————
516 Words