Aizawa x Teacher! Fem! Reader

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Your Hair Color
E/C = Your Eye Color
————————————————————————

Aizawa's POV

Ugh, these kids can be so annoying some time! Why do they always have to be so loud when I'm trying to take a nap? I wish someone could help me out here every once and a while. Someone other than All Might.

Like my prayers are being answered, a young woman (she looks to be a bit younger than me) walks into the room.

She's beautiful. From her perfect H/C hair to her sparkling E/C eyes, she's beautiful. And I don't say that about many people.

"Settle down!" I say to the class before turning to the mysterious woman.

"Who are you and what're you doing in this classroom?" I ask.

She smiles and replies, "My name is Y/N L/N and I'm to be your teacher's assistant. I'm sorry if the front office didn't give you enough time to prepare for my arrival but, well, here I am!"

I feel my heart skip a beat at her name. So her name is even beautiful, too!

"Wow! Look at Mr. Aizawa's face!" I hear Kaminari yell.

"Looks like someone may have a crush!" Mina jumps in.

I see Y/N blush out of the corner of my eye as I say to the class, "Now, now, that's enough! You need to show your new teacher as much respect as you show me!"

"So no respect at all?" I hear kirishima mutter. I glare at him.

I turn back towards Y/N. "I hope you grow to like these troublesome students of mine."

She smiles again. "I'm starting to love them already!"

Time Skip

It turns out Y/N was actually a huge help today. Typically I don't like help with teaching but she was so great with everyone that I had time to take an extra nap!

Right now, she's helping me straighten up the classroom. The students just left and they left it quite a mess.

"Hey, Mr. Aizawa?" Y/N begins to say.

"Just call me Aizawa."

"Alright, Aizawa, I heard from some of the students that you seem to like cats. Is that true?"

I almost smile. "Yes, I do,"

She starts to get a little nervous judging by her blush and hand fidgeting. It's absolutely adorable..

"I-I heard there's a new cat themed café down the road. W-would you uh, like to check it out later with m-me?" She asks, still a flustered mess.

I feel a blush spread to my cheeks and soon Y/N's not the only one flustered.

"S-sure, Ms. Y/N." I try to say nonchalantly.

"You can call me Y/N."

"Alright, Y/N."

I blush some more as we leave the classroom. I could get used to having her around.