Momo x Awkward! Fem! Reader

Y/N = Your Name

————————————————————————

Momo's POV

This is really embarrassing for her...

I watch as Y/N stumbles awkwardly across the gym floor, trying to 'dance'. We're supposed to be practice our dance skills in the gym today for the upcoming Winter Ball. Unfortunately for Y/N, she's not very...graceful.

"Whoops—sorry about that, Mineta!" Y/N apologizes as she bumps into Mineta. He doesn't mind though; after all it just gave him a chance to try and slap her 'behind'. What a perverted student!

Naturally, I already know how to dance, and since I'm not doing anything later I can offer to teach Y/N how to properly dance. There's also the fact that well...I like Y/N more than a friend. But this isn't about that; she obviously needs help with dancing.

As she walks back over to the class I pull her aside.

"Yes, Momo?" She says and smiles sweetly.

"Y/N, I'm free after school today and I was wondering if you wanted extra help with your dancing?" I say. She pouts a little so I quickly add, "Not that you're a bad dancer! It's just that we also haven't hung out in a while!" I blush.

She smiles again. "Well, okay then, Momo! I'll meet you in front of the school later once classes are done."

I nod and watch as she walks away, bumping into multiple people and objects. This may be harder than I thought...

~ Time Skip ~

As I walk out of the school I hear someone yelling my name. I look to the side and see Y/N, so I rush over to her. We decide to go to my house for her dance lessons since we'll have more room there than the dorms.

As we walk to my house she asks, "Momo, why do you want to give me extra dance lessons?"

I blush once again. "Well, I just want to help you out. Also I want to spend more time with you," I mutter the last part so she can't hear me.

"What did you say?" She cocks an eyebrow.

"N-nothing! Hey, it looks like we're here now!"

We gaze up at my large house together and I hear her try to cover up a gasp. Oh yes...I don't think she's actually ever seen my house before...

I lead her inside as she continues to gawk. Just as I thinks she's done being shocked she almost faints when I show her our family's ballroom.

"It's like out of a fairytale!!" She squeals.

"Huh, I suppose it is. Anyway, let's get started, shall we?" She nods eagerly at me. Oh dear she's really cute when she gets excited like this...!

I try my best to ignore my feelings and I offer my hand as I bend down in front of her.

"May I have this dance?" I ask.

Her face is suddenly covered with a deep red blush, but she takes my hand anyway and nods.

*I don't actually know how to dance, so please just pretend that I do*

Just the feeling of her soft hand in mine is enough to make me blush.

"Momo, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'll be fine."

As we begin to sway together she falls. Luckily, I catch her right before she can reach the floor.

I chuckle, "You really are a bit awkward with your movement, aren't you?"

She covers up a frown before saying, "Yeah I guess I am."

"W-well I didn't mean it in a bad way! I think everything about you is perfect, Y/N!" I manage to say. The words just fell out of my mouth before I could stop them, but it looks like it meant a lot to Y/N so I'm not sorry.

She smiles. "Thanks, Momo, that means a lot to me."

And we spend the rest of the day like that; dancing and talking. Eventually she had to leave, but I'm happy anyway, because I've decided that I'm going to ask her to the Winter Ball.

————————————————————————
677 words

Should I do a part 2??