Confident! Midoriya x Fem! Reader

Warning : Cussing
Y/N = Your Name
Y/Q = Your Quirk
*In This Oneshots Your Quirk Is Called Switcheroo. Basically whenever touch someone and activate your quirk, you completely change their personality (I.e. Bakugo would suddenly be nice)

———————————————————————

Y/N's POV

I just wanted to study. Unfortunately, it's kind of hard to do that when your crush is constantly interrogating you about your quirk. Midoriya, like usual, wanted to know more about my quirk, Switcheroo.

After twenty minutes of him rambling on and on I finally say, "Look, Midoriya, if you really want to learn about my quirk how about I test it out on you?"

He hesitates, but then smiles brightly. "W-Would you r-really do that, Y-Y/N?!"

"Sure," I smile, "Here, why don't you sit down?" I pull out my desk chair and he sits down.

We gaze at each other for a second. I'm almost lost in his vibrant green eyes; but I then shake my head to snap myself out of it. I gently place a hand on his and I activate my quirk.

A few seconds of silence pass by before Midoriya suddenly stands up, squeezes my hand tighter and says, "Y/N, follow me!"

As he heads towards the door with a determined face, I realize that my quirk must have made him more confident. It makes him kind of hot though, I'm not gonna deny that...

He leads me to Bakugo's dorm room, and he then knocks on the door. I begin to panic as he keeps his confident demeanor. Oh god, oh no what's he gonna do?!

A grumpy Bakugo opens the door, "What the hell do you want, Deku?"

Midoriya takes a deep breath and rambles, "Bakugo, you've always been really mean to me since we were kids and I've had enough! You bully me for no reason and honestly if you want to be a hero you need to learn how to be a good teammate and a good friend instead of yelling at everyone! You made me so self conscious growing up and I don't know why you felt the need to bully me, but I'd like to kindly tell you to fuck off." Midoriya says the last two words with a middle finger.

He then sprints away, dragging me behind him. He's running so fast that I can't even see Bakugo's reaction, but I make sure to also give him a middle finger.

As we run back to my dorm I ask, "What made you wanna do that, Midoriya?"

"Your quirk gave me a sudden burst of confidence, I guess. I've always wanted to say that to him." He pants. I realize that for once he's not stuttering. Yep, I'm definitely loving confident Midoriya.

When we reach my dorm he leads me inside, closes the door, and presses me against the wall.

I can't help but blush as he says, "Y/N, thank you for using your quirk on me, because without it I wouldn't have the courage to say what I'm about to say."

I hold my breath as he sighs, "Y/N, I love you. I love you and I have for a very long time. From the way you smile and walk to the way you've always encouraged me and stood up for me. I've never met or heard of a girl like you before, and I've studied hundreds of heroes and villains. Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

Now we're both a blushing mess. I stutter, "Y-yes, Midoriya, I'd love t-to be your g-girlfriend."

He chuckles. "Well, well, well, look who's stuttering now! Also, you can call me Izuku. Midoriya just doesn't feel right when you say it."

I nod. "Alright, I-Izuku. Oh, and I l-love y-you, too."

We smile and cuddle for the rest of the day.

Screw studying. Who needs it anyway when you've got an adorable boyfriend to cuddle with?

———————————————————————
661 Words