Iida x Fem! Reader

Y/N = Your Name

————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

I groan and look down at my homework again. I decided to stay afterschool a little while with my friend Iida, who's roaming the hallways acting like a hall monitor.

This is hopeless. I'm hopeless.

Just as I'm about to accept the fact that I'm just going to fail this upcoming test, I spot a few papers on Mr. Aizawa's desk.

I quietly get up to get a better look and I notice that they're the answers to the upcoming test. I shouldn't look at them.... but then again, how else can I pass this test??

However, right as I'm about to grab the papers I feel a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"It's not worth it, Y/N."

I instinctively blush at the voice of my crush, Iida. Yeah I get that earlier I said he was a friend but lately I've been feeling a bit more.. well, more.

He turns me around so that I'm facing him.

"If you needed help that badly you could've just said something. I'd be more than happy to help you study." He says the last part with a small blush.

"O-oh okay, it's just that I don't think I'd b-be able to focus with you a-around," I stutter.

He raises an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't you be able to? You should always feel comfortable and safe near your peers."

I stare at the floor. "I d-do, it's just that you're different. I-I like you.."

I don't dare to raise my eyes past my feet, but I can hear him hold his breath.

Then he quietly exhales, raises my chin with his pointer finger, and leans a bit closer to me.

We just sit there for a second, gazing into each others' eyes. I never realized just how blue his eyes were. They're calming, in a way.

Finally, I close the gap between us. His lips are a bit rough but I like them.

Unfortunately, the kids is short lived because Mr. Aizawa walks in and immediately rushes us out of the room as Iida yells apologies.

"I'm so sorry, sir! We will never act this foolish in such a professional environment ever again!" Iida yells.

Mr. Aizawa rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Just go make out in a closet or something and leave me alone so I can nap."

Let's just say Iida couldn't stop blushing after he said that..