Iida x Scared! Fem! Reader

Warning : Cussing
Y/N = Your Name

————————————————————————

Iida's POV

"Y/N! You are late to class again!" I shout at Y/N, the shy girl in our class. Why is she late again??

"It is highly inappropriate to keep up such behavior! You must arrive on time tomorrow!" I continue.

I notice her body quiver with...fear? Why would she be afraid?

"O-okay, Iida, I p-promise I won't b-be late again..." she stutters as she stumbles over to her seat.

I wonder what's gotten her so shaken up today. Maybe it's that time of the mo-no Iida! You must not think inappropriate thoughts!

"Hey, Iida, you all right there, buddy? You kinda zoned out," Kaminari says to me.

I frantically wave my hands before pushing my glasses up *le anime style*.

"Thank you for expressing your concerns, Kaminari, but I can assure you I am fine."

"Ok, then.." he says wandering away.

•••Time Skip To The Next Morning•••

I am lecturing Bakugou about putting his feet on his desks right as Y/N walks in sneakily. She's late. Again.

I sigh and turn around to face her. "Y/N may I have a word with you alone?"

Her face immediately turns red as a tomato but she nods and follows me out into the hallway.

"Y/N, you're late again. Why is it that you're always late?" I inquire.

The tips of her ears turn red as well and she stares down at her feet.

"I'm sorry Iida; I've just been sleeping in lately. My alarm clock broke and I can't seem to find the time to buy a new one." She explains quickly.

"Oh, well if that's all, you can just borrow my alarm clock. After all, I don't really need it since waking up on time is built into my mind and body at this point," I add the last part with a smile, hoping if I joke around a little bit she'll feel more comfortable around me.

Why is she so uncomfortable around me all the time?

She finally gains the courage to make eye contact with me.

"Y/N, if you don't mind me asking, why do you always get so scared when I talk to you in class?" I lean a little closer to her.

I've never noticed how pretty and fragile she is. She gets scared around me so easily, and I really wish she wouldn't. It's not even that I just want her to be comfortable around me. I want her to feel more than comfortable with me...I want her to return my feelings of what everyone seems to call a 'crush'.

"W-well you see I j-just get s-scared because whenever y-you talk to m-me you f-flail your arms about a-and s-start yelling and it uh, it uh-"

"It frightens you?" I finish and she nods in embarrassment.

"Please don't feel embarrassed, Y/N. You should have told me about this sooner. It is vital that classmates feel comfortable and safe in each others' presence. I promise not to be loud around you anymore."

I think I almost saw her smile...

3rd Person's POV:

Ever since Iida and Y/N's chat in the hallway, everyone has noticed how much more relaxed and quiet Iida has been. He still fussed at them, but in a calmer manner. But everyone also noticed that he would be especially calm whenever Y/N was around. They also noticed the blush on his face when Y/N came around...

————————————————————————

593 Words