Bakugou x Fem! Tsundere! Reader

Warning : Cussing
Y/N = Your Name
——————————————————————

Y/N's POV:

Tap. Tap. Tap.
Tap. Tap. Ta-

"Hey, extra! You better stop tapping your pencil so damn loudly!" I hear a certain angry Pomeranian yell at me.

I roll my eyes. "What're you gonna do about it?"

He glares at me with those fiery red eyes that honestly, I love so much. I may have a bit of a crush on Bakugou, but there's no way in hell I'd tell him. I don't have a death wish.

I glance at Mr. Aizawa to see how he's reacting to all this but he's asleep in his sleeping bag, and the rest of the class isn't paying attention; they hear us argue all the time already.

"I'll snap that pencil of yours!" He growls.

"Please, you wouldn't even bend it," I add with a smirk.

He somehow glares even more at me. He then quickly rips a piece of paper out of his notebook, scribbles down some words, and throws the note at my head.

"Ow! You couldn't have just handed it to me?" I yelp. He ignores me.

I look down at the note and feel a slight blush invade my cheeks.

Meet me outside behind the school after class, extra.

Tch, he'll never get my name right, will he??

I snap a quick 'fine' at him before returning to my notebook.

*Time Skip Brought To You By Mineta's Pervertedness*

I nervously walk around the corner of the school building and find Bakugou leaning against the wall, his arms crossed.

"You wanted to meet me?" I say expectantly and I cross my arms, too.

He better not be wasting my time, dammit.

In one swift movement he corners me against the wall, leaving a blush on my face and the skip of a beat in my heart.

"B-Bak-" I begin to stutter.

"Shut up and let me talk. Stop teasing me and arguing with me so much in class! I don't want the other extras to start thinking I hate you or something!"

I give him a confused look. "Then what the hell do you want them to think??"

He blushes a little. Bakugou blushes!!!

"I want them to know the truth," he leans in, now only an inch or two away from my face.

"I want them to know that I actually love you, Y/N."

I then feel soft lips against my own, capturing any words that were about to slip out. I lean in and wrap my arms around his neck.

As we pull apart I whisper, "Bakugou?"

He hums in response.

"I, uh.... I love you, too."

And he actually smiles at me.

————————————————————————

447 Words